Manufacturer: Meister Parquet Series: Premium Residence PS 500 Herringbone Grading: authentic Surface: brushed, naturally oiled Decor: White oak 8563 Bevel: all-round, irregular V-bevel Warranty: Longlife warranty in living areas Installation System: Quadroclic Plus Construction: 3-layer construction with Weartec Nature surface Height/Thickness: 13mm Width: 14,2cm Length: 0,71m Content/pack: 8 pieces per pack / 0,81m²
Meister Longlife Parquet Premium Residence PS 500
Back to the future: the MEISTER Residence parquet shows how beautiful the classic herringbone format still looks today. Just as impressive in a modern and slightly larger format (PS 500) as in the somewhat smaller version (PS 400). The PS 300 strip parquet on the other hand is installed as a plank and therefore reveals such a varied laying pattern in smaller rooms too. With the elegant oak surfaces you can choose from numerous colours and finish effects, e.g. limed or brushed. Or how about the impressive antique look?
- Dimensions: 710 x 142 x 13 mm
- Wear layer: ca. 2,5 mm
- Grading: authentic
- Warranty: Longlife warranty in living areas
- Installation system: Quadroclic Plus
Longlife parquet: parquet for life! The parquet from MEISTER is called Longlife parquet, as we know: MEISTER parquet simply lasts longer! The reason for this is the sophisticated technology invested in Longlife parquet.
- Stable: Longlife parquet is extremely durable and very resilient. This is ensured by an extremely dimensionally stable and high quality HDF (HDF = High Density Fibreboard) middle layer. It stabilises the surface and largely makes it insensitive to pressure.
- Quiet: Our parquet reduces noise from developing with a very simple principle: greater mass produces less vibrations. By using a HDF middle layer the plank’s own weight is increased by approx. 50 percent. The result: less vibrations, less room noise – more quiet.
- Easy to install: Longlife parquet is easy, quick and safe to install. Our innovative locking systems ensure easy installation, maximum precision fi t and permanent joint locks. By the way: this also applies to so-called floating installations where the floor is not bonded.
- Healthy living: Our Longlife parquet is a natural product. It regulates humidity and ensures a healthy living climate. These floors are particularly hygienic thanks to them being easy to clean and maintain. You can be sure that all the processed raw materials are carefully selected and subjected to regular tests in our labs.
- Ecological: MEISTER Longlife parquet actively contributes to environmental protection. As a result of the perfect combination of the 2.5 mm fine wood wear layer and the special HDF middle layer, only roughly a tenth of wood, a valuable resource, is required to produce MEISTER parquet, compared to a solid wood floor.
- Energy-saving: Parquet on underfloor heating? Not a problem for Longlife parquet as it transports the heat from hot water underfloor heating to the surface quickly and without losing much energy. The reason: in contrast to standard spruce boards, in the high density HDF middle layer there are hardly any air pockets that might have a heat insulating effect. As a result, the heat from the underfloor heating gets to where it should, your room, unhindered. This not only guarantees a high level of living comfort but also optimised heating costs.
|Manufacturer series name ||Premium Residence PS 500|
|Type of wood or style / pattern ||Oak|
|Decor - wood pattern ||White oak 8563|
|Color World ||Bright & Fresh|
|Surface ||brushed, naturally oiled|
|Parquet flooring sorting ||authentic|
|Product group ||Herringbone|
|Type of bevel ||all-round, irregular V-bevel|
|Construction ||3-layer construction with Weartec Nature surface|
|Installation ||Floating and glue-down installation|
|Link / joint / connection type ||Quadroclic Plus|
|Integrated sound insulation ||No|
|Underfloor heating ||Yes|
|Humidity resisstant ||No|
|Manufacturer warranty in years ||Longlife warranty in living areas|
|Surface layer mm ||2.5|
|Height (mm) ||13,00|
|Thickness (mm) ||2,50|
|Width (mm) ||142,00|
|Length (mm) ||710,00|
|Quality ||A1 sorting|
|Manufacturer catalogue ||Download|
|Manufacturer's laying instructions ||Download|
|Manufacturers fact sheet ||Download|
|Manufacturer's warranty document ||Download|