- Meister Design floor Premium DD 300 S Catega Flex Split oak cappuccino 6955 Full Plank M4VAvailableSpecial Price €33.12 / m² * Regular Price €39.45 / m² *
- Meister Design Floor Premium DD 300 S Catega Flex Ash Vintage 6950 Plank M4VAvailableSpecial Price €33.12 / m² * Regular Price €39.45 / m² *
- Meister Design Floor Premium DD 300 S Catega Flex Sessile oak light 6940 Plank pattern M4VAvailableSpecial Price €33.12 / m² * Regular Price €39.45 / m² *
- Meister Designfloor Premium DD 300 S Catega Flex English oak natural 6952 Full Plank M4VAvailableSpecial Price €33.33 / m² * Regular Price €39.45 / m² *
- Meister Design Floor Premium DD 300 S Catega Flex Maple pure 6944 Full Plank M4VAvailableSpecial Price €33.33 / m² * Regular Price €39.45 / m² *
- Meister Designfloor Premium DD 300 S Catega Flex rustic oak limed 6943 Full Plank M4VAvailableSpecial Price €34.39 / m² * Regular Price €39.45 / m² *
Warm to the feet, elastic and easy-care
The Catega Flex DD 300 series offers a range of design floors that masterfully combine the good qualities of the most popular floor coverings. This includes the ease of care, which is indispensable especially in the children's room, but also desirable in the entire living area. Especially in today's world, every minute that we can spend together in our leisure time counts, instead of spending it with household chores.
Although the design floors are not natural wood, they are elastic and warm to the feet like the natural product. This is an enormous advantage especially on cold days. Your little ones do not put on socks when they walk barefoot through the apartment. So it is reassuring for you as parents to know that you can let the children do what they want without worries. In addition, the Meister design floors are odourless.
Oak, pine - or can it also be vintage look?
Meister Design Floor Catega Flex DD 300 surprises with wood reproductions that look as authentic as if they were made of real wood. The company surpasses itself in terms of design. Whether you choose a floor modelled on oak wood or a flooring with a pine wood pattern, at first glance you will not notice any difference. You can choose between plank and multi-strip optics and there is a large selection of light, medium and dark shades to choose from.
The tangible surface structures lead to this result. This is ensured by the pore synchronous pressure with which the pores and knot fillings as well as the structure of the grain are embossed into the decor. This technique is also used to work the floors with a stone look. Meister thus fulfils the multiple customer demands for authentic-looking, trendy floor coverings combined with robustness, easy care and durability. The designer floors are therefore not only a good choice in the private sector, but they are also excellently suited for the much more highly stressed commercial sector. In addition, there is a suitable master design floor for every style of living and taste. It couldn't be more versatile.
Meister design floor Catega Flex DD 300 - the construction
SilentTouch - that is the magic word. This technology provides surface protection and thus protects the chosen decor when it is applied in three layers with a total height of 5 mm. This treatment and the special elastic film guarantee easy care and low noise at the same time. Underneath is the so-called AquaSafe special board, which is dimensionally stable and offers good protection against swelling. The lowest layer serves as a countermove. You can lay Meister design floors under the door, which is particularly advantageous for renovations.
A 1 mm thick footfall sound insulation is integrated in floors under the series name Catega Flex DD 300 S.
The installation of the design floors is floating and problem-free with the patented click system Multiclic, even over warm water underfloor heating systems. They are waterproof.
Design floors from Meister - healthy living, sustainable, natural
Meister Design Floor Catega Flex DD 300 is, like all products of Meister, subject to permanent quality control. The numerous seals of quality such as the Blue Angel and the PEFC certificate stand for this. Sustainability and the preservation of our natural resources for posterity are a major concern of the company. With a design floor from Meister you are on the safe side in terms of health and protect the environment.