- Skaben Design Rhino Click 30 Authentic Oak Natural 1-plank wideplank M4V Impact sound insulationAvailableSpecial Price €29.99 / m² * Regular Price €39.99 / m² *
- Skaben Design Rhino Click 30 Royal Oak Natural 1-plank wideplank M4V impact sound insulationAvailableSpecial Price €29.99 / m² * Regular Price €39.99 / m² *
- Skaben Vinyl floor Rhino Click 30 German oak 1-plank wideplank M4V impact sound insulationAvailableSpecial Price €32.99 / m² * Regular Price €47.99 / m² *
- Skaben Design Rhino Click 30 XL Prestige Eiche Honig Real Feel Landhausdiele XL M4V TrittschallmatteAvailableSpecial Price €34.95 / m² * Regular Price €46.99 / m² *
- Skaben Design Rhino Click 55 Spanish Oak Natural Light 1-plank wideplank 4V footfall sound insulationGoods are available from 6/25/21 - Preorder now.Special Price €36.99 / m² * Regular Price €46.99 / m² *
Rigid Vinyl - The all-rounder for many applications -
The so-called Rigid Vinyl is a new development of the classic vinyl floor.
The differences between Rigid and conventional vinyl flooring lie in the composition of the Support layer. The so-called Rigid Board
It contains rock flour as an additive
The following advantages are associated with this:
- The shrinkage and expansion behaviour is considerably reduced.
- The SPC carrier (Stone-Powder-Composite) makes the floor covering extremely strong and stable.
- Rigid vinyl floors may be considered to be gentle on the joints, as they create a pleasantly soft walking sensation.
- Existence of high Temperature Variations
- Are more rigid and stable
A look under the surface of the trendsetter
For many years vinyl floors have enjoyed increasing popularity. This is not only due to the wide range of applications and easy installation. All vinyl floors in the shop of Parkettkaiser are free from harmful phthalates manufactured. This also applies to rigid vinyl floors.
By the addition of Rock flour receives the carrier layer, the Rigid board one more time added stability. The core becomes relatively rigid.
This gives the modern vinyl floor a special robustness Heavy furniture leaves no impressions. If an object should fall, the floor will also put that away without a trace. The floor scores with extreme durability. If it comes into contact with liquids, these cannot harm it either.
In the past, its use in rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows or in a conservatory was problematic, but today, thanks to its high stability and temperature resistance, this circumstance is also a thing of the past.
The rigid board is unaffected by temperatures of up to 60 °C and does not deform. The use in damp rooms such as the bathroom, in kitchens or in the Winter garden there's nothing standing in the way of that.
The high Robustness protects the floor from stains, coarse dirt has almost no chance. Enjoy easy cleaning of your new floor.
Features and benefits
To achieve pleasant room acoustics, numerous manufacturers integrate a additional footfall sound insulation.
This insulation enables Reduction by 19 to 22 dB. The wear layer is soft and warm to the feet. When you walk on the floor barefoot, it provides a pleasant Walking comfort.
The trendsetter can also show off its strengths during installation. Many conventional hard floors need time to acclimatise before installation A rigid vinyl floor is ready for immediate installation.
Rigid Vinyl is usually installed in a floating manner with click connections. They are in comparison three times stronger than conventional design floors. Depending on experience, a much faster installation is possible. A use on underfloor heating is also possible, if the manufacturer states so
The Rigid Vinyl floor is a modern development of already proven design floors and has a lot of improvements in store.