Manufacturer: Wicanders Cork flooring Series: Corkcomfort Surface: pre-finished Decor: Originals Traditional Natural Bevel: no bevel Wear class: 23/31 Warranty: 10 years in living area / 5 years in commercial area Installation System: Gluing Insulation: Agglomerated cork 3,2 mm Construction: Agglomerated cork 3,2 mm Height/Thickness: 4mm Width: 30cm Length: 0,6m Content/pack: 11 pieces per pack / 1,98m²
Wicanders Corkcomfort Originals
There is nothing more original than Nature. Its fascinating surfaces appeal to our senses and will smooth any ambiance. From nature patterns with small cork granules to expressive shapes tailored using big burls of cork, Originals offers a wide variety of looks to bring nature indoors.
More than just a beautiful floor
- Silence: Cork’s natural properties make it an excellent sound absorber. Corkcomfort floors reduce noise transmission between and within rooms, creating a quieter and peaceful environment.
- Natural thermal insulation: The unique thermal insulation features of cork provide an optimal floor temperature all year round, assuring a more warm and comfortable ambiance with energy cost savings.
- Walking comfort: Corkcomfort floors are very comfortable to walk on due to cork´s natural and inherent flexibility providing a unique comfort in movement. Even when walking barefoot, a sense of cosiness is felt.
- Body wellness: Softer than wood and harder than carpets, the perfect mix to absorb heel strike impacts, relieving leg and back stress, but stable enough to help the foot impulse and decrease the walking fatigue.
- Impact resistance: Corkcomfort floors have the ability to bounce back from hard impacts, which makes them very robust and increases the life span of the flooring.
- Class of use: 23/31
- Dimensions: 600 x 300 x 4 mm
- Bevel: No
- Warranty: 10 years in living area / 5 years in commercial area
- Construction: Agglomerated cork 3,2 mm
|Manufacturer series name ||Corkcomfort|
|Decor - wood pattern ||Originals Traditional Natural|
|Color World ||Red brown & Warm|
|Product group ||Tile|
|Type of bevel ||no bevel|
|Construction ||Agglomerated cork 3,2 mm|
|Installation ||Floating and glue-down installation|
|Link / joint / connection type ||Gluing|
|Integrated sound insulation ||Yes|
|Underfloor heating ||Yes|
|Humidity resisstant ||No|
|Manufacturer warranty in years ||10 years in living area / 5 years in commercial area|
|Wear class ||23/31|
|Height (mm) ||4|
|Thickness (mm) ||4|
|Width (mm) ||300|
|Length (mm) ||600|
|Quality ||A1 sorting|
|Manufacturers fact sheet||Download|
|Manufacturer's warranty document||Download|
|Manufacturer's care instructions||Download|