- The following applies to the "Kaiser Deutschland Shipment" shipment methods:
Free shipment for flooring of 25 m² and more.
(Under 25 m² we charge a flat rate of EUR 24.95) / shipment to islands on request
- Sample shipment Germany – The first 3 samples are sent to you free of charge. For each set of 3 more samples, we charge you EUR 4.99 per three samples.
You can order your sample based on any item.
- Collection – You can of course also collect your floor in person upon arrangement of an appointment.
- Our accessories products are charged on an individual basis according to weight and quantity; you can see the exact shipment costs in your shopping basket.
- For the shipment method "Kaiser Europe Shipment", please indicate the desired quantity in your shopping basket and the applicable shipment costs will be shown.
- Ask us - we will provide you with a no-obligation, personal discounted quote.
- Payment via transfer (advance payment): The transfer process generally takes between one and three days. Please be aware that we can process your order only after we have received payment.
- Payment via check or purchase in instalments (after receipt of the goods):
Klarna.com (buyer protection) was founded in 2005 to make online retail safer and easier.
We achieve this in that the buyer must pay for the goods only after delivery, while at the same time was assume the full credit and fraud risk towards the affiliated online shop. Our objective is global, smooth retail between sellers and buyers. If you would like to use the Klarna instalment payment option, you first need to select Klarna as the payment method and then Klarna's instalment payment is offered to you in the second step.
Credit card via Skrill
At ParkettKaiser.de, you can pay very conveniently with your PayPal account. Simply select PayPal as the payment method in your shopping basket; you will be automatically forwarded to the PayPal payment system. After you have submitted the order, you will promptly receive an order confirmation via e-mail.
– In order to ensure our customers can shop securely, we have sought and found a strong partner in the area of "secure payment" on the internet. Sofortüberweisung.de offers precisely the security. This payment method is TÜV-certified and insured. For this reason, we have selected Sofortüberweisung.de as a payment method for you and have integrated it into our shop.
For direct transactions with Brebo Handelskontor GmbH. (Using the Parkettkaiser shop, …)
These rights are governed by German law.
Customers who are consumers may within fourteen (14) days revoke their statement that a contract has been entered into in text form (e.g. letter, fax or email) without providing grounds or by returning the item before the expiry of the deadline. The revocation period commences upon receipt of such instruction in text form, upon delivery of the goods but not before the goods are received by the addressee. For compliance with the revocation deadline it is sufficient to send the revocation or the item on time. Notice of revocation shall be addressed to Brebo Handelskontor GmbH, Arsterdamm 72a, 28277 Bremen, Germany or by email to [email protected]
Legal consequences of revocation
1. Where revocation is effective the performance given by both sides is to be returned. Where the consumer is unable to return the product to Brebo Handelskontor GmbH in full condition or only in a worse condition then he/she shall where relevant provide an appropriate amount of compensation. This is taken as a deduction of the return value. The consumer shall only be obliged to pay compensation for a deterioration in the item where the deterioration is attributable to the handling of the item in a way that goes beyond an inspection of the features and operation. “Inspection of the features and operation” shall be understood as the testing and trying out of the item as is possible and usual in a shop. Otherwise the consumer may avoid the obligation to pay compensation for loss of value or use in respect of damage occurring during the use of the item in accordance with its purpose by not treating the item as his/her property and refraining from doing anything affecting its value.
2. Items that can be sent as packages shall be returned to Brebo Handelskontor at the consumer’s risk. The consumer shall bear the cost of returning the items if the goods delivered match those ordered. Otherwise, returns are free of charge to the consumer. Payment reimbursement obligations shall be met within thirty (30) days. The relevant period commences for the consumer upon the sending of his/her notice of revocation or of the item, and for Brebo Handelskontor upon receipt of the same.
Our Further Policies
German law outlines a 14 day revocation period of the sales contract. In this period, no reason for return is necessary.
If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
If your item is defective, first contact [email protected] for instruction. Please submit a description and images of the defect/failure.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
If approved, then the refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. The refund will reference the originally paid price and not current prices displayed in the shop.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] You will receive instructions and a return address by email.
As mentioned above, you are responsible for paying shipping costs to return an item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If the cause for return was our error, the cost of return shipping will be reimbursed.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping in worth over EUR 50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
If the merchandise has been delivered by a shipping forwarder (it came in a delivery truck on a pallet), we will collect the merchandise at the place specified by you through our forwarder. We will deduct the return shipping charges from the refundable amount.
If the merchandise has been delivered to you by courier / Royal mail, please send back the merchandise wrapped in protective wrapping directly to us at your own expense. We cannot receive COD parcels or parcels for which the applicable postage has not been payed for.