- Classen Laminat Home 7 Eiche Millers 2-Stab zum klickenAvailable£9.78 / squaremetre *
- Laminate Flexi Plus Castle Oak D4755 2-Strip width 193mmAvailableSpecial Price £9.37 / m² * Regular Price £14.28 / m² *
- SaleLaminate Select Oak Hella D4754 1-Strip 4V width 193mmAvailableSpecial Price £9.48 / m² * Regular Price £15.17 / m² *
- Classen Laminat Home 7 V Wine & Pine weiss 1-Stab Landhausdiele 4V zum klickenAvailable£10.67 / squaremetre *
- RemnantsClassen Laminat Digital 7-4V Beton 1-Stab Landhausdiele 4VAvailableOnly 24.75 m² in stock!Special Price £11.06 / squaremetre * Regular Price £13.35 / squaremetre *
- Parador Laminate Classic 1050 Oak mix lightgrey 3-strip flooringAvailableSpecial Price £10.10 / m² * Regular Price £16.96 / m² *
- SaleLaminate Select Route de Vins Clair D2949 1-Strip 4V width 193mmAvailableSpecial Price £10.53 / m² * Regular Price £15.17 / m² *
- Classen Laminat Digital 7 Eiche Caucasus 1-Stab LandhausdieleAvailable£11.56 / squaremetre *
- Classen Laminat Digital 7-4V Vintage Eiche 1-Stab Landhausdiele 4VAvailable£13.35 / squaremetre *
- Laminate Flexi Block wood nature D4751 1-Strip width 193mmAvailableSpecial Price £12.38 / m² * Regular Price £14.28 / m² *
- Wineo Laminate Wineo 300 Jalopy 1-strip Noise-Reduct BasicAvailableSpecial Price £13.08 / m² * Regular Price £16.92 / m² *
- Laminate Select Brave D4782 1-Strip 4V width 193mmAvailableSpecial Price £13.26 / m² * Regular Price £15.17 / m² *
- Classen Laminat Home 8 V Strip Solera 1-Stab Landhausdiele 4V zum klickenAvailable£15.14 / squaremetre *
- Laminate Select Plus Grivola D4780 Multi-Strip 4V width 244mmAvailableSpecial Price £13.71 / m² * Regular Price £15.62 / m² *
- Parador Laminate Classic 1050 Oak Vintage white Wide plank 4VAvailableSpecial Price £14.50 / m² * Regular Price £18.74 / m² *
- Wineo Laminate Wineo 500 small V4 Traditional Oak Brown 1-strip 4VAvailableSpecial Price £15.26 / m² * Regular Price £22.28 / m² *
- Megafloor Laminat M2 CLASSIC Cosenza Eiche 1-Stab Landhausdiele 4VAvailable£16.03 / squaremetre *
- SaleHARO Laminate TRITTY 100 Grey Melina Oak Campus 4VAvailableSpecial Price £16.69 / m² * Regular Price £18.71 / m² *
- Parador Laminate Trendtime 1 Shufflewood harmony Wide plank 4VAvailableSpecial Price £17.69 / m² * Regular Price £22.32 / m² *
- Parador Laminate Trendtime 1 Shufflewood wild Wide plank 4VAvailableSpecial Price £17.69 / m² * Regular Price £22.32 / m² *
- Parador Laminate Trendtime 1 Globetrotter modern light Wide plank 4VAvailableSpecial Price £17.69 / m² * Regular Price £22.32 / m² *
- Parador Laminate Trendtime 1 Globetrotter urban nature Wide plank 4VAvailableSpecial Price £17.69 / m² * Regular Price £22.32 / m² *
- Wineo Laminate Wineo 500 small V4 Swedish Pine 1-strip 4VAvailableSpecial Price £17.88 / m² * Regular Price £22.28 / m² *
- SaleMeister Laminate flooring LD 200 Micala Marzipan oak 6268 Wide Plank 2VAvailableSpecial Price £18.09 / m² * Regular Price £22.28 / m² *
- Parador Laminate Trendtime 6 Brushboard white Wide plank 4VAvailableSpecial Price £19.46 / m² * Regular Price £26.78 / m² *
- Parador Laminate Trendtime 2 Wine & Fruits black Strip 4VAvailableSpecial Price £19.46 / m² * Regular Price £26.78 / m² *
- HARO Laminate TRITTY 90 Scandinavian Oak 1-strip plank 4V Silent ProAvailableSpecial Price £19.87 / m² * Regular Price £22.28 / m² *
- Wineo Laminate Wineo 550 Kiwi matt Tile/StoneopticAvailableSpecial Price £28.63 / m² * Regular Price £35.67 / m² *
- Wineo Laminate Wineo 550 Mustard matt Tile/StoneopticAvailableSpecial Price £28.63 / m² * Regular Price £35.67 / m² *
- Wineo Laminate Wineo 550 Heaven matt Tile/StoneopticAvailableSpecial Price £28.63 / m² * Regular Price £35.67 / m² *
- Wineo Laminate Wineo 550 Lemon matt Tile/StoneopticAvailableSpecial Price £28.63 / m² * Regular Price £35.67 / m² *
Laminate flooring – good price and deceptively real look. Laminate is one of the best-selling and the most popular kinds of flooring at all. Laminate wins over thank to its overload immunity and long service life. Laminate is one of the cheapest kinds of flooring to buy, but it still can convince with a very high quality and durability. Laminate flooring is also considered to be particularly robust and easy to care for, which makes it ideal for households with children, allergy sufferers or pets. Laminate flooring is always in high demand and because of its popularity it has many different designs. Whether real wood look, tile-, cork-, natural stone look or multi-colored, there is something for every taste. With its versatility and its exceptional high-quality look laminate flooring goes with almost every design and creates a very special room climate. Laminate flooring consists of different layers of thermosetting plastics, which are attached directly to HDF carrier- or wood chipboard and bonded. These layers are divided into overlay, decor layer, underlayer, carrier board, counteracting and, if applicable, an additional sound insulation. Laminate is manufactured in a complicated patented method. Sheets of pressed paper are impregnated with special resin and then pressed again. Different layers combined with the decor layer in the middle create a visually diverse high-quality flooring with different designs.
Thank to its low construction height, laminate is particularly suitable for renovating and modernization of various living spaces. More than that, laminate flooring can be easily laid by floating on almost every kind of surface, even if you are not a professional craftsman. Individual elements of the laminate flooring are to connect together by means of special click-in connection without any glue. For optimal insulation and impact sound reducing can be laid an additional underlayer. For those who want to save a laying step, there is the laminate flooring with integrated sound protection. More than that, laminate is no longer flooring for moisture-free areas like living room or nursery only. Now there is also laminate flooring for high-humidity rooms such as bathroom. For a long time laminate was considered to be not suitable or not advantageous kind of flooring for laying on underfloor heating, because its thermal characteristics were not so good as its sound insulation in comparison with the other kinds of flooring. But now it became possible to combine the both characteristics. It is important to make sure, that the laminate you chose is provided for use with underfloor heating. It should be also noted, that the laminate and underlayer thermal resistance is not high (max. 0,15 sq.m K/W). The lower the value, the higher the heat you can achieve.
Laminate flooring is easy-clean and easy-care. If there is dirt or dust, it can be easily wiped with a slightly damp cloth. Nevertheless, you should keep in mind, that laminate flooring in spite of its robust features is not indestructible. If your laminate flooring is not designed for high-humidity rooms, standing water should be removed and wiped off immediately. Otherwise, moisture can penetrate the laminate surface and cause swelling of the carrier board. This way can appear bumps and waves, which are impossible to remove. You should also take care of laminate when moving heavy objects, because scratches and small quirks can arise. For this purpose, manufacturers offer special care products and repair kits, which help to return your laminate flooring its former glory.
Laminate as well as many other kinds of flooring is offered in different usage classes, depending on the planned use and its intensity. The loading level of so-called wear layer is classified by the usage classes. Depending on prospective use of laminate flooring, the usage classes 21/22/23 are recommended for domestic area and 31/32/33 - for commercial one. The second number here is responsible for the intensity of use, "1" - for low usage degree, "2" - for medium and "3"- for high usage degree.
In our Manufacturer Portfolio you will find the most popular vinyl- and design flooring suppliers, such as Kaindl, Haro, Wineo, Parador, Classen, Meister, Tarkett, etc.
Difficulties in choice of the right design? Not a problem! With Parkettkeiser you can get up to 3 free samples any time.