- SaleSkaben Vinyl Life 55 Forest Oak Natural 1-strip wide plank 4V for gluingAvailableSpecial Price £14.69 / m² * Regular Price £26.71 / m² *
- SaleWineo Design Flooring 600 Stone XL Navajo Grey Tile/Stoneoptic for gluingAvailableOnly 9.72 m² in stock!Special Price £16.88 / m² * Regular Price £29.35 / m² *
- SaleWineo Vinyl 800 Tile XXL Solid Black Tile look bevelled edge for gluingAvailableSpecial Price £19.86 / m² * Regular Price £38.26 / m² *
- SaleWineo Vinyl 800 Tile L Solid Light Tile look bevelled edge for gluingAvailableSpecial Price £19.86 / m² * Regular Price £38.26 / m² *
- SaleWineo Vinyl 800 Tile XL Solid Light Tile look bevelled edge for gluingAvailableSpecial Price £19.86 / m² * Regular Price £38.26 / m² *
- SaleParador Vinyl Basic 4.3 Oak Skyline white Wide plankAvailableSpecial Price £20.62 / m² * Regular Price £24.93 / m² *
- SaleWineo Vinyl 800 Craft Mosaic Dark Tile look bevelled edge for gluingAvailableSpecial Price £21.20 / m² * Regular Price £40.04 / m² *
- SaleWineo Vinyl 400 Stone Glamour Concrete Modern Tile look real joint for clickingAvailableSpecial Price £22.79 / m² * Regular Price £35.58 / m² *
- SaleWicanders Vinyl Design Comfort Savanna Oak limed structured 1-Strip incl. UnderlayAvailableSpecial Price £23.06 / m² * Regular Price £31.17 / m² *
- SaleMeister Design flooring DD 300 Catega Flex Sahara beige oak 6957 Wide Plank M4VAvailableOnly 58.5 m² in stock!Special Price £25.73 / m² * Regular Price £31.13 / m² *
- SaleParador Vinyl Classic 2030 Oak Vintage grey wide plankAvailableSpecial Price £26.71 / m² * Regular Price £35.62 / m² *
- SaleWineo Design Flooring 600 Wood XL Victoria Oak Grey 1-Strip ConnectAvailableOnly 29.96 m² in stock!Special Price £26.98 / m² * Regular Price £43.60 / m² *
- SaleWineo Vinyl 800 Wood Mud Rustic Oak 1-strip wide plank bevelled edge for clickingAvailableSpecial Price £28.89 / m² * Regular Price £46.27 / m² *
- SaleMeister Nadura flooring Premium NB 400 Vulcano metallic 6485 Tile 4VAvailableOnly 8.45 m² in stock!Special Price £29.03 / m² * Regular Price £37.36 / m² *
- SaleWineo Vinyl 800 Wood Ponza Smoky Oak 1-strip wide plank bevelled edge for clickingAvailableSpecial Price £29.47 / m² * Regular Price £46.27 / m² *
- SaleHARO Design flooring DISANO Project French Smoked Oak 1-strip plank M4V for gluingAvailableSpecial Price £30.81 / m² * Regular Price £40.04 / m² *
Vinyl – the most Authentic Alternative. Vinyl is a very popular flooring which features by its versatile look, as well as numerous designs and high quality features. Vinyl is not only sturdy and scratch resistant but also easy to care and impervious to moisture. Therefore, vinyl can be laid in wet rooms. Against, e.g., laminate or tiles, vinyl is also extremely warm while touching and also has sound absorbing properties. While material composing you must take in account that Vinyl is not a natural product, but is made of plastic. This plastic is called polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Vinyl thanks to strict control is not harmful to health, as it was previously thought, but is subject of special standards. There are no limits in design if you use vinyl. Almost every shade and every pattern is possible, whether tile, wood block flooring, granite or natural stone look, imagination has no limits. Two-sided or four-sided bevels are possible here. Bevel is a joint which lays on two sides of plates. It creates a 3D look. Due to innovative printing and embossing technology, every pattern is printed on the surface of carrier plates, so pattern can be designed individually. It makes the vinyl flooring to best seller both in the private sector as well as in the commercial sector, vinyl flooring in spite of its comparatively low price is a product of high quality and elegance.
Vinyl can be laid by floating, as well as by gluing of its full surface. The adhesive vinyl is particularly suitable for wet rooms. In this case plates are glued over the full surface, for example with our Forbo eurocol 643 eurostar fibre vinyl adhesive with substrate. It must be ensured that the surface is free of bumps or dirt. In case of installation by floating, a lock-in underlay can be installed for optimum sound- and moisture protection. Vinyl is available in different compositions as vinyl made of solid material, or vinyl with a HDF- fibreboard. The vinyl made of solid material with 2-4 mm is usually glued to the entire surface, vinyl of 4-6 mm can be clicked by floating installation. Due to special click-in connection elements are fixed together and make installation easy even for not professional craftsmen. Very popular variant of such click-vinyl is a flooring with built-in HDF- fibreboard 9-12 mm thick. Thanks to fibreboard you have extra sound insulation and you do not need an additional underlay (in this case moisture protection is not taken into account). It should be noted, however, that the HDF material in the presence of moisture can swell and shouldn’t be used in wet rooms.
In our manufacturer portfolio are the most popular vinyl and design flooring suppliers such as Kaindl, Haro, Wineo, Parador, Classen, Meister, Tarkett to find.
Difficulties in choice of right design? Not a problem! In Parkettkaiser you can always order flooring samples free of charge and without any obligations!