Manufacturer: Wineo Purline organic flooring Series: 1000 Wood Surface: Exclusive wood structure Decor: Valley Oak Soil Bevel: no bevel Wear class: 23/32 Warranty: 10 years in living area Installation System: for gluing Construction: Permanently elastic polyurethane flooring – free of chlorine, solvents and plasticizers
Height/Thickness: 2,2mm Width: 20cm Length: 1,298m Content/pack: 20 pieces per pack / 5,19m²
Wineo organic flooring Purline 1000 for gluing
Genuine homeliness, good installation properties and extraordinary design – a modern floor should offer all this today. And best of all it should also be genuinely sustainable. All no problem with wineo 1000. Because PURLINE organic flooring for the home is consciously made of natural raw materials. That means without plasticisers, solvents and chlorine.
And at the same time the organic flooring can withstand an awful lot, is proven to be durable and can be cleaned in no time at all. Simply the natural all-round talent for every home. wineo 1000 – quality + sustainability “Made in Germany”.
- Durable - wineo design flooring is resistant to staining. Even furniture and chair castors leave no trace.
- Easy care - The polyurethan surface makes the organic flooring easy to clean.
- Quiet - The soft surface ensures pleasantly quiet acoustics.
- Warm to the feet - The organic flooring feels pleasantly warm and is perfect for lounging, playing and living.
- Suitable for underfloor heating - Installed over underfloor heating, the organic flooring provides additional warmth.
- UV-Resistant - It won´t fade with exposure to sunlight.
- Suitable for damp areas - All wineo organic floorings for gluing and clicking in is ideal for damp areas, such as kitchens or bathrooms, as it does not swell on contact with water.
- Gentle on the ankles - The elastic surface is gentle on the joints.
- Non-slip - The tested surface ensures safety with every step.
- Odourless - No unpleasant odours.
- Dimensions: 1298 x 200 mm
- Thickness: 2,2 mm
- Utilization class 23: Heavy-duty use in the domestic area EN ISO 10874 | Corridors, living rooms, kitchens, home offices
- Utilization class 32: Normal use in the commercial sector EN ISO 10874 | Offices, boutiques, cafés
- Bevel: no bevel
- Suitable for damp areas
- Made in Germany
|Manufacturer series name ||1000 Wood|
|Type of wood or style / pattern ||Oak|
|Decor - wood pattern ||Valley Oak Soil|
|Color World ||Dark & Powerful|
|Surface ||Exclusive wood structure|
|Product group ||1-strip wide plank|
|Type of bevel ||no bevel|
|Construction ||Permanently elastic polyurethane flooring – free of chlorine, solvents and plasticizers|
|Installation ||Glue-down installation|
|Link / joint / connection type ||for gluing|
|Integrated sound insulation ||No|
|Underfloor heating ||Yes|
|Humidity resisstant ||Yes|
|Manufacturer warranty in years ||10 years in living area|
|Wear class ||23/32|
|Height (mm) ||2.200000|
|Thickness (mm) ||2.200000|
|Width (mm) ||200.000000|
|Length (mm) ||1298.000000|
|Quality ||A1 sorting|
|Manufacturer's laying instructions||Download|
|Manufacturers fact sheet||Download|
|Manufacturer's care instructions||Download|