This website is operated by Brebo Handelskontor GmbH a company incorporated in Bremen, Germany (Company Number HRB 26395 HB) with registered address at Arsterdamm 72a, D-28277 Bremen, Germany. Parkettkaiser is a registered trademark and trading name of Brebo Handelskontor GmbH.
The purpose of this statement is to set out the purposes for which, and the manner in which, we may collect and use personal information that we may obtain about you. By either registering as a user of any services provided by Parkettkaiser on this Website and/or using the Parkettkaiser website generally you consent and agree to this use by us.
Parkettkaiser does not knowingly collect data from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use the Parkettkaiser website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
1. When you register and/or use this site:
- You will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details and possibly credit card or other payment details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
- Some of our services will require further details, for example, which will require further information to set up and maintain those services.
2. We may use information you give us or we obtain...
- to register you with our Website and to manage any account you hold with us
- to give to companies and organisations whose products we provide to you e.g. product, home and financial
- to fulfil our agreement with you and to process your order and obtain payment
- to analyse and profile your shopping preferences (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us (i) to provide you with a personalised browsing experience when using the website and (ii) to review, develop and improve the products and services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing program
- we may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products and/or services which we think will interest you from the information we have
- we may keep you informed of such products and services (including products and services of other companies and organisations and including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions, warranties, insurance and so on) which we consider may be of interest to you by any of the following methods:
- Telephone (including automated calls)
- SMS text message and other electronic messages such as picture messaging
- or otherwise
- to administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
- to facilitate your transaction and browsing experience with us.
3. If you do not wish to receive information of products and services which may be of interest to you either from us or carefully chosen third parties, please select the opt-out option as appropriate.
4. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties. In particular we will carry out searches with credit reference agencies
5. We may engage third party payment providers to administer and process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through the website.
6. We may store and process your information on our own information technology systems or on systems owned by third parties that may store and process your information on our behalf.
In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other Group companies, other retailers and to financial and other organisations involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way. Without limitation to the foregoing we may disclose any information and data relating to you to the police or any regulatory or government authority including but not limited to law enforcement agencies in response to a request in connection with the investigation of any suspected illegal activities.
Calls may be recorded to verify content and may be used together with other customer records for regulatory compliance, quality control and staff training, preventing or detecting criminal activity and for complaint resolution.
1. We may give information about you to the following companies and organisations , who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
- to other companies in the Group
- to employees and agents of the Group and other approved third parties to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by the Group now or in the future
- agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs
- to other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions
- to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you
- if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so
2. We refer in paragraph 4 of Use of Your Personal Information above to the fact that we may carry out credit reference agency searches to obtain information about you. These agencies record those searches. In addition to the purposes listed above, we may also share information about you and the conduct of your account with credit reference agencies, other lenders and relevant third parties including our legal advisors and debt recovery agencies.
3. In carrying out the activities specified in this policy, we may transfer data to reputable companies outside the European Economic Area. Whilst we take reasonable steps to ensure that your information will be afforded the same level of protection as that required of us under applicable UK data protection legislation you should be aware that countries outside the European Economic Area may not offer the same level of protection of personal data.
2. We are required to provide you with clear and comprehensive information about the cookies which we use on the site and to obtain your consent to the use of the cookies. In order to comply with these requirements we have prepared a cookies policy setting out information about cookies, detailing the cookies we use and providing information on how to manage cookies on your computer.
1. We will treat all of your information in strict confidence and we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
2. For further information about the steps we take to protect your information and make online shopping as secure as possible, please see information on secure online shopping.
Around 2 weeks after receiving your product, we may send you an email inviting you to review and rate the product that you purchased. In addition, sometimes we may also ask you if you would like to answer questions related to your product submitted by other customers.
Please be aware that:
- your review may be shared on other Home Retail Group sites.
- once submitted, it usually takes 72 hours for your review, question or answer to appear on the website provided it adheres to our publishing guidelines.
- your review can be submitted anonymously or if you prefer you can leave a ratings only review.
- it is not possible for you to edit/remove your review after submission.
If you require any further information on this website or wish to have your review removed, you can contact customer services
We may in our absolute discretion accept or reject any product review which may be submitted to us and may edit any such review for both length and/or content as we see fit. All reviews are submitted on the basis that Parkettkaiser or any member of the Group may use the review in any format and for any purpose as it sees fit and for any marketing or promotional purposes.
1. You have the right to see the personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee the contact address below:
3. Please be aware that our website may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.
If you want to be removed from our mailing list, click here to use our unsubscribe form and put in the email address that you wish to be removed. Please note that it may take up to 28 days to action your request.
In addition, each email we send you will contain details of how you can unsubscribe.
In addition, each electronic mailing we send you will contain details of how you can unsubscribe.
The list below provides further details about the cookies which are currently in use on our website and a description of the purpose of each of these cookies.
Essential We set these cookies in order to maintain the website functionality and integrity of your visit and the contents of your shopping basket. Not setting these cookies means the site may not function correctly for you.
Customer We use these cookies to remember that you have visited our site before, so we can improve your shopping experience by showing you the most relevant products and offers
Analytics We use these cookies to aggregate information about how our visitors and customers use our site, this allows us to improve our site and make it better for everyone
Adverts on other sites When we advertise on other websites, cookies from advertising networks tailor those adverts to you, showing you products we believe you will find relevant and interesting.
If you want to, you can disable cookies from your browser and delete all cookies that are stored on your computer. You can do this as often you want to.
To find out how to do this for your particular browser you can go to "help" on your browser's menu.
You need to be aware that if you choose to disable cookies from your browser it may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Parkettkaiser website, as some or all of the areas of the website may fail to work for you.
You will see from the table above that certain of the cookies which we use on our website are considered to be strictly necessary for the operation of certain aspects of the website. Therefore, please be aware that if these cookies are disabled we may be unable to provide certain services which you have requested.
This Web site uses etracker technology (www.etracker.com) to collect visitor behaviour data. This data is collected anonymously to be used for marketing and optimisation purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID to aggregate a usage profile. Cookies may be used to collect and save this data, but the data is not personally identifiable. The data will not be used to identify a visitor personally and is not aggregated with any personal data. The collection and storage of data may be refused at any time with respect to subsequent services.