- SaleLaminate Blue Line Uni Black U190 High gloss tile look 4VAvailableOnly 8 m² in stock!Special Price €23.59 / m² * Regular Price €28.90 / m² *
- SaleLaminate Blue Line Stone Piasentina D8434 High gloss tile look 4VAvailableOnly 30 m² in stock!Special Price €23.59 / m² * Regular Price €31.90 / m² *
- SaleLaminate Blue Line Stone Grizzly Slate D4179 High gloss tile look 4VAvailableOnly 64 m² in stock!Special Price €23.59 / m² * Regular Price €31.90 / m² *
- SaleLaminate Blue Line Stone Loft D3547 High gloss tile look 4VAvailableOnly 6 m² in stock!Special Price €23.59 / m² * Regular Price €31.90 / m² *
- SaleLaminat Blue Line Stone Botticino Classico Light D2911 Hochglanz Fliesenoptik 4VAvailableOnly 18 m² in stock!Special Price €23.59 / m² * Regular Price €31.90 / m² *
- SaleLaminate Blue Line Stone Botticino Classico Dark D2909 High Gloss Tile look 4VAvailableOnly 14 m² in stock!Special Price €23.59 / m² * Regular Price €31.90 / m² *
High-gloss laminate - The advantages are obvious
With our laminate in high-gloss look, you can choose between versions with a stone look and those with a single-coloured, glossy surface. The cut in tiles supports the impression of a stone floor. But because of the laminate the floor is much warmer than a stone floor.
Thanks to the click connection, you can lay the individual tiles of the high-gloss laminate quickly and easily. It is also ideal for installation over underfloor heating.
The high-gloss appearance of the laminate is achieved by an additional acrylic coating. This layer is not only for optical purposes. It also increases the resistance of the surface. This high-gloss laminate is divided into service classes 23 for private use and 32 for commercial use
The first digit of the service class stands for use - 2 means private, 3 commercial. The second digit indicates the possible intensity of use: 1 means low, 2 stands for normal and 3 for heavy use.
The floor is easy to clean and resistant to stains. It also does not fade due to the incidence of light. The material used is flame-retardant.
In spite of the high elegance appearance, the flooring laid with these tiles is made of laminate. This leads to a high walking comfort, as the material is slightly springy.
To install the high gloss laminate
The individual tiles are connected to each other by click connections. This results in a floating installation. Bonding is neither intended nor required. This offers two major advantages: Laying is quick and easy, even for laymen
You can also take the laminate with you - for example when you move house - and lay it elsewhere. Impact sound insulation is not integrated in the laminate tiles. You can find these in the accessories on our site.
Buy your desired laminate online
Take your time to look around our site and choose the laminate that you like best. If colour shades are important to you, you should order a sample in advance
If the sample meets your requirements, you can order it directly online, together with the necessary accessories. To calculate the required quantity you will find a material calculator on our site. If you have any further questions, a specialist consultation is available to you by telephone or e-mail.