Items 1-38 of 147
- Parador Engineered Wood Flooring Basic 11-5 Rustic Beech 3-plank stripAvailableSpecial Price €22.39 / m² * Regular Price €25.99 / m² *
- Skaben Parquet Premium 3-strip Beech Harmony lacqueredAvailableSpecial Price €22.90 / m² * Regular Price €27.40 / m² *
- Skaben engineered wood flooring Premium 3-plank ship's floor oak Harmony white extra matt sealed length 1092mmAvailableSpecial Price €24.89 / m² * Regular Price €29.80 / m² *
- Skaben solid wood flooring French maritime pine rustic untreated 170mm width 21mm height 4VAvailableSpecial Price €24.89 / m² * Regular Price €29.90 / m² *
- Skaben parquet Premium 3-plank ship's floor oak Harmony lacquered length 1092mmAvailableSpecial Price €24.90 / m² * Regular Price €29.80 / m² *
- Tarkett Parquet Viva 3-plank Solid Oak 3-plank Proteco NaturaAvailableSpecial Price €26.39 / m² * Regular Price €34.95 / m² *
- Skaben parquet Premium 3-plank block Harmony oak lacquered length 2200mmAvailableSpecial Price €26.91 / m² * Regular Price €32.40 / m² *
- Parador Parquet Basic 11-5 Rustikal Oak 3-strip flooringAvailableSpecial Price €27.49 / m² * Regular Price €29.99 / m² *
- Skaben engineered wood flooring Premium 3-plank block Harmony oak white extra matt sealed length 2200mmAvailableSpecial Price €27.91 / m² * Regular Price €33.40 / m² *
- SaleHARO Parquet 4000 Terra Oak White Longstrip 4V naturaLin plusAvailableOnly 6.34 m² in stock!Special Price €29.04 / m² * Regular Price €58.90 / m² *
- SaleParquet 1-Strip Antique oak CANNES rustic - lively - activelyAvailableOnly 2.05 m² in stock!Special Price €29.43 / m² * Regular Price €52.99 / m² *
- HARO Engineered Wood Flooring 4000 Country Beech steamed 3-strip PermadurAvailableSpecial Price €29.90 / m² * Regular Price €39.90 / m² *
- Parador Engineered Wood Flooring Basic 11-5 Rustic Oak Pure 3-plank strip stripAvailableSpecial Price €29.99 / m² * Regular Price €32.99 / m² *
- SaleWicanders Parquet European Castle oak Rosenborg rustic white oiled brushed wideplank 2VAvailableOnly 7.32 m² in stock!Special Price €30.05 / m² * Regular Price €60.95 / m² *
- Skaben parquet Premium wideplank oak Lively extra matt sealed 4VAvailableSpecial Price €33.40 / m² * Regular Price €39.80 / m² *
- Skaben Parquet Premium wideplank oak Rustic natural white oiled brushed 130mm width M4VAvailableSpecial Price €34.20 / m² * Regular Price €41.40 / m² *
- Skaben engineered wood flooring Premium wideplank oak Lively extra matt sealed cream brushed 4VAvailableSpecial Price €34.80 / m² * Regular Price €41.80 / m² *
- Skaben solid wood flooring Siberian Larch nature untreated 143mm width 18,50mm height 4VAvailableSpecial Price €34.90 / m² * Regular Price €41.80 / m² *
- Skaben Parquet Premium wideplank oak Rustic natural oiled brushed 130mm width M4VAvailableSpecial Price €35.40 / m² * Regular Price €42.40 / m² *
- Skaben engineered wood flooring Premium wideplank oak Rustic extra matt sealed brushed 4VAvailableSpecial Price €35.40 / m² * Regular Price €42.40 / m² *
- Skaben engineered wood flooring Premium 1-plank wideplank oak Lively extra matt sealed cream M4VAvailableSpecial Price €35.90 / m² * Regular Price €42.80 / m² *
- Skaben engineered wood flooring Premium 1-plank wideplank oak ambience extra matt sealed 4VAvailableSpecial Price €36.40 / m² * Regular Price €43.80 / m² *
- Skaben engineered wood flooring Premium 1-plank wideplank oak Lively extra matt sealed whiteAvailableSpecial Price €36.40 / m² * Regular Price €43.80 / m² *
- Skaben Parquet Premium wideplank oak Rustic natural oiled brushed 180mm width M4VAvailableSpecial Price €36.40 / m² * Regular Price €43.80 / m² *
- SaleParador Parquet Trendtime 4 Living Oak metallic brushed Wide plank 4VAvailableOnly 28.9 m² in stock!Special Price €36.79 / m² * Regular Price €79.49 / m² *
- Skaben engineered wood flooring Premium 1-plank wideplank oak Lively extra matt sealed graphite brushed M4VAvailableSpecial Price €36.80 / m² * Regular Price €44.40 / m² *
- Skaben Parquet Premium wideplank Oak Rustic natural oiled Raw wood look brushed 180mm width M4VAvailableSpecial Price €36.90 / m² * Regular Price €44.40 / m² *
- Skaben engineered wood flooring Premium 1-plank wideplank oak Ambience nature oiled brushed 4VAvailableSpecial Price €37.40 / m² * Regular Price €44.80 / m² *
- Skaben Parquet Premium wideplank oak Rustic natural white oiled brushed 180mm width M4VAvailableSpecial Price €37.40 / m² * Regular Price €44.80 / m² *
- Skaben engineered wood flooring Premium 1-plank wideplank oak ambience extra matt sealed light grey brushed 4VAvailableSpecial Price €37.90 / m² * Regular Price €45.40 / m² *
- Skaben engineered wood flooring Premium 1-plank wideplank oak Ambience nature oiled white brushed 4VAvailableSpecial Price €37.90 / m² * Regular Price €45.40 / m² *
- Skaben engineered wood flooring Premium 1-plank wideplank oak Ambience natural oiled white brushed M4VAvailableSpecial Price €37.90 / m² * Regular Price €45.40 / m² *
- Skaben engineered wood flooring Premium 1-plank wideplank oak Rustic natural oiled light grey brushed M4VAvailableSpecial Price €37.90 / m² * Regular Price €45.40 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 4000 Terra Oak 3-strip ship's floor PermadurAvailableSpecial Price €37.90 / m² * Regular Price €43.90 / m² *
- Parador Engineered Wood Flooring Classic 3060 Natural Beech 3-plank stripAvailableSpecial Price €38.19 / m² * Regular Price €38.99 / m² *
- Skaben engineered wood flooring Premium 1-plank wideplank oak ambience extra matt sealed cream white brushed 4VAvailableSpecial Price €38.40 / m² * Regular Price €45.80 / m² *
Items 1-38 of 147
An overview of the characteristics of parquet flooring:
- easy to clean
- noble, natural look
- healthy through regulation of the indoor climate
- easy on the joints, as it is elastic
- versatile, as it is available in numerous colours, designs and thicknesses
- easily installed
- can usually be laid floating or glued over the entire surface
- stronger traces of wear, e.g. deep scratches, can only be removed by sanding.
- more expensive than other floor coverings
Which parquet floor should you choose?
If you decide to buy modern parquet, you are faced with a huge choice. Parquet distinguishes itself through:
- the type of wood used
- its colour and pattern
- its execution: solid wood planks, wideplank, ship floor plank
- the type and width of the joints
- the surface treatment
- its overall strength due to its multi-layer structure
- the thickness of the wear layer
- how to lay this parquet
- its suitability for installation over underfloor heating
In order to buy a really suitable parquet, you should know the following and think about a few things in advance.
How does the wood species influence the characteristics of the parquet?
You can buy parquet made of hardwoods such as beech or oak, or softwoods such as spruce or pine. These types of parquet look different and are also different hard and therefore robust.
Hardwoods are generally harder than softwoods. For a heavily used floor, it is therefore better to choose hardwood parquet. The floor is subject to heavy wear and tear, for example when small children are playing, when pets have claws or when a large number of people walk across the floor.
Which Are the characteristics of the parquet otherwise important?
- Matt and textured surfaces hide small scratches very well, while they are more noticeable on smooth surfaces.
- If the parquet is oiled, it is protected from dirt and moisture, so it is more robust in this respect. Furthermore, oiling brings out the wood structure of the parquet flooring better.
- The parquet is particularly well protected - also against scratches - if it has been varnished. The lacquer layer then forms a protective layer.
The lacquer also makes the floor particularly easy to clean.
- The surface of the parquet can also be treated by planing, embossing, staining or brushing. However, these processing methods only affect the appearance of the floor, not its robustness against moisture, dirt or scratches.
- The appearance of the floor is further determined by the grading of the parquet. In a quiet grading, there are hardly any knots or differences in colour. A lively grading is characterised by clear colour differences and smaller inclusions. It seems more natural, but also more restless.
- The Floorboard edgeswhich, due to its bevel, has the Joints between the individual parquet floorboards, are formed Called phases. Parquet flooring becomes withoutwith two or with four Phases sold. More and/or more pronounced phases enhance the natural look of the wooden floor. In a parquet flooring without phases, the individual planks join together "seamlessly".
- Since parquet is made of wood, the sustainability of the wood production is an important criterion. Parquet of sustainable You can recognize cultivation by the "FSC" seal. Does the parquet bear the seal "certified building material"you can be sure that it does not emit any toxic fumes. You should also consider that parquet flooring - darkened by the influence of light and air.
- In addition, minor scratches or stains will not be entirely avoidable over time. These can usually only be removed by peeling off the surface. Structured surfaces cannot be stripped without losing the surface structure
Oiled and lacquered parquet can be stripped or sanded down without any problems. The parquet must then be resealed - either by oiling, waxing or varnishing.
What is meant by finished parquet and Solid wood flooring?
Prefabricated parquet consists of planks made up of several horizontal layers. These layers have different fibre directions. This construction prevents cracks in the parquet due to expansion or contraction of the wood
In contrast to this, the Solid wood flooringwhich is made of a piece of wood. Ready-made parquet and Solid wood flooring are equipped with a kick system, which makes the laying of the parquet much easier. Both types of parquet are offered in different thicknesses.
What are Floor-Parquet and Plank pattern?
With ship's floor parquet, two (two-strip parquet) or three (three-strip parquet) pieces of wood are glued next to each other. This type of parquet is cheaper than the other types because the pieces of wood used come from the outer part of the tree
This type of parquet owes its name to the fact that Ship floors can often be realized with this inexpensive but robust type of parquet. Cottage floorboards are long, continuous wooden planks. They look more uniform and calm.
This is what you must take into account when laying parquet flooring
- Before you can lay the parquet, the substrate must be prepared. At the very least, they need a underlay foil with a vapour barrier. Textile underfloors, such as Carpetsare made of better removed for hygienic reasons.
- When buying the parquet flooring, you should You buy 5 % more than are required for purely mathematical reasons. When cutting the planks to size, you will certainly Offcuts have. Before laying, the planks should have 48 hours to acclimatise in the laying room.
- First of all the foil / impact sound insulation is laid out on the clean, level floor. The parquet floorboards are laid with at least 15 mm distance to the wall.
You've been through a Click system together connect. Make sure that the joints are not offset when laying the floor. To achieve a more uniform appearance, you should lay the planks alternately from different packages take. There are always slight colour differences with this natural product.
- For Heating pipes etc. will be marked with a Jigsaw Recesses sawn out of the planks. Make sure that there is sufficient space between the plank and the heating pipe
These recesses are finally filled with Rosettes covered. For room transitions there are special Transition Profileswhich are screwed to the floorboards. The last step consists of attaching the skirting boards.
To maintain the parquet floor
Special care products are available for parquet with any type of surface treatment. They keep the colour of the floor covering fresh and protect against greying. The first wiping of the floor with a damp cloth should not take place until three weeks after oiling in the case of oiled floors.
This is how long it takes for the oil to be completely absorbed into the wood.
Normally a parquet floor is only swept or vacuumed. If necessary, it can also be wiped with a damp - never wet - cloth. Special care products are used according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Which parquet is best suited for laying over underfloor heating?
The associated temperature fluctuations would otherwise lead to unsightly crack formation. Many types of wood, such as bamboo, olive, walnut, cherry or oak, however, are well suited for this purpose.
For the underfloor heating system to heat the room efficiently, the parquet must have good thermal conductivity. This can be recognized by the Thermal ConductivityThe smaller it is, the greater the thermal conductivity.
For use over underfloor heating, the wood of the parquet should have a thermal conductivity have less than 0.15 m²K/W.
Large individual elements, such as country house floorboards, are not ideal for this application. A mosaic or strip parquet is more suitable. Solid parquet flooring with a thickness of 8 mm is also suitable. The thickness of the parquet should generally not exceed 24 mm
Stavewood parquet is best glued over the entire surface. In this way they prevent heat from being retained in the spaces between them. If the parquet is laid in a floating manner, cavities are created in which the heat can accumulate
If a footfall sound insulation mat is also laid, the heat must first penetrate it before it reaches the room. All this reduces the effectiveness of the underfloor heating system significantly.
The surface treatment by Painting is for the Use over a Floor heating also unfavourable. By closing the wood pores with the varnish, air cushions are created which retain the heat in the wood. Parquets with oiled or waxed surfaces are more suitable.
In any case, you should observe the manufacturer's instructions on suitability for installation over underfloor heating systems. You are also welcome to use the Contact form here in the online shop.