- Classen Visiogrande laminate floor screed white tile 4V click hereGoods are available from 6/8/20 - Preorder now.Special Price €14.79 / m² * Regular Price €16.99 / m² *
- Classen Laminate Visiogrande Floor screed Graphite tile 4V to clickAvailableSpecial Price €14.79 / m² * Regular Price €16.99 / m² *
- Classen laminate Visiogrande tile line old white tile 4V click hereAvailableSpecial Price €14.79 / m² * Regular Price €16.99 / m² *
- Classen laminate Visiogrande slate coloured slate tile 4VAvailableSpecial Price €14.79 / m² * Regular Price €16.99 / m² *
- Classen Laminate Visiogrande slate oil shale tile 4VAvailableSpecial Price €14.79 / m² * Regular Price €16.99 / m² *
- Classen Laminat Visiogrande Puro Ancona vintage Fliese 4VAvailableSpecial Price €14.89 / m² * Regular Price €15.99 / m² *
- Classen Laminat Visiogrande Ornament Marbella glazed Fliese 4VAvailableSpecial Price €15.69 / m² * Regular Price €16.99 / m² *
- Classen Laminate Visiogrande Cement screed grey Tile 4V for clickingAvailableSpecial Price €15.69 / m² * Regular Price €16.99 / m² *
- Egger Home Laminate 8/32 Kingsize Anthracite Slate EHL006 tile look 4V+1AvailableSpecial Price €15.79 / m² * Regular Price €17.45 / m² *
- SaleParador Laminate Flooring Trendtime 4 Concrete large format 4VAvailableSpecial Price €17.55 / m² * Regular Price €29.99 / m² *
- SaleLaminate Blue Line Stone Montreal Slate D4178 High Gloss Tile look 4VAvailableSpecial Price €18.39 / m² * Regular Price €25.99 / m² *
- SaleLaminate Blue Line Stone Solino D3528 High Gloss Tile look 4VAvailableSpecial Price €18.39 / m² * Regular Price €25.99 / m² *
- Laminate Blue Line Uni Black U190 High gloss tile look 4VAvailableSpecial Price €22.99 / m² * Regular Price €25.99 / m² *
- Laminate Blue Line Stone Carrara Marble D2921 High gloss tile look 4VAvailableSpecial Price €23.69 / m² * Regular Price €25.99 / m² *
- Laminat Blue Line Stone Botticino Classico Light D2911 Hochglanz Fliesenoptik 4VAvailableSpecial Price €23.69 / m² * Regular Price €25.99 / m² *
- Laminate Quadraic Terracotta Q005 Super matt Tile lookAvailableSpecial Price €28.99 / m² * Regular Price €33.99 / m² *
Quick installation even in rented apartments
Laminate is made of pressed wood or vinyl and can be used to give virtually any surface a look. Most people are familiar with laminate in wood look
Laminate is very resistant to moisture and can also be laid well in the kitchen or hallway
The Laminate in tile look brings the classic Tile patterns with, but it's much quicker to misplace. Anyone who has to decide between laminate and tile should take a closer look at the new laminate floors with tile patterns. With their high-quality appearance, they are definitely a competition to conventional tiles.
In contrast to tiles, the Laminate not glued. In rental properties it is generally not permitted to lay tiles
All that is required is a suitable footfall sound insulation. This ensures that the floor is well supported and compensates for slight unevenness. An old floor in the rented apartment can be quickly beautified by this
Pleasant walking sensation
Modern laminate floors have a pleasant structure and are warmer than tiles. Today's laminate floors no longer "clack" when walking over them. Many of the laminate floors also have a structured surface. That gives them a natural surface and provides a good feeling when walking barefoot.
Even in the cold season the laminate floor is pleasant warm to the feet. This is particularly practical in Households with young children
Of course, all barefoot walkers also benefit from a floor covering warm to the feet. Laminate radiates heat even in the cooler seasons. Most of the Laminate floors can also in combination be laid with underfloor heating.
Many decors to choose from: Laminate floor as tile
Thanks to modern printing techniques, the laminate with tile look is now available in many high-quality versions. In addition to many decorative decors, for example the look of patterned cement tiles, there are also laminate floors in stone tile look. The big advantage is certainly that such stone and cement tiles are quite expensive.
Tile decors are currently very much in vogue. If you want to lay the laminate flooring as tiles, you can bring the modern decors into your own home in no time at all. Rooms that are not to be extensively renovated can also be attractively designed with a laminate floor with tile decor. An old-fashioned Guest toilet could for instance cost-efficiently modernized will be.
Also those who want to redesign their home with a floor in concrete look should consider laminate instead of tiles. Large-format concrete tiles are difficult to lay due to their format and should only be laid by an experienced craftsman. This can quickly become expensive, especially in large rooms such as the dining and living areas. A laminate with a concrete look can be laid quickly by yourself
Installing laminate instead of tiles
The installation of laminate is also possible without much experience. This distinguishes the laminate from tiles, which have to be glued in a complex process. Laminate floors are simply laid by means of a click connection
This means that only a few tools are required for installation. Also the cutting of the laminate for the edges is easily done by a layman. Suitable for this are Circular or jigsawbut if necessary, a good Handsaw