- Parador vinyl floor Basic 30 Oak Infinity grey 1-plank wideplankAvailableSpecial Price €26.49 / m² * Regular Price €30.99 / m² *
- Parador Vinyl Floor Basic 30 Oak Skyline White Full PlankAvailableSpecial Price €26.49 / m² * Regular Price €30.99 / m² *
- Parador Vinyl Floor Basic 30 Oak Skyline white lock plank 4VAvailableSpecial Price €28.49 / m² * Regular Price €32.49 / m² *
- Wicanders vinyl floor design Comfort winter spruce structured 1-strip incl. insulationAvailableSpecial Price €29.39 / m² * Regular Price €34.99 / m² *
- Wicanders vinyl floor design comfort honey oak structured 1-strip incl. insulationAvailableSpecial Price €29.39 / m² * Regular Price €34.99 / m² *
- Parador Vinyl Floor Classic 2030 Oak Vintage grey 1-plank wideplankAvailableSpecial Price €30.49 / m² * Regular Price €39.99 / m² *
- Parador Vinyl Floor Classic 2030 Boxwood Vintage Brown Individual floorboard lookAvailableSpecial Price €30.49 / m² * Regular Price €39.99 / m² *
The characteristics of vinyl floors on carrier plate
- Floor coverings of well-known manufacturers in numerous optics
- Service classes NK23 (private), NK32 (commercial), NK42 (industrial)
- Guarantee 15 years for private use, otherwise 10 years
- All floor coverings with cork core
- HDF carrier board (HDF = High Density Fiberboard)
- Cork core provides footfall sound insulation and provides more warmth
- More walking comfort due to the elasticity of the cork core
- simple and safe installation due to click system
- These floors can be laid over underfloor heating.
- Not suitable for damp rooms, as the HDF board would swell.
The service classes of vinyl floors
The service classes consist of two digits. The first digit indicates the type of load the floor is suitable for. Here 2 stands for private, 3 for commercial and 4 for industrial
A floor with a higher service class can always be used without hesitation. It's just usually more expensive
The second digit indicates the strength of the load. The higher the number, the greater the burden. For example, the floor in a child's room is usually more heavily loaded than the floor in a bedroom.
The installation of these vinyl floors
With the click system you can lay these floors safely and easily. All you have to do is make sure that the substrate is dry, level and solid. With a mineral substrate you need a special foil as a moisture barrier
Before laying, the boards or tiles to be laid must be left for 48 hours to acclimatise in the room in which they are to be laid. Lay the floor parallel to the incidence of light and start at the light source. You can achieve an even colour picture by taking the planks or tiles alternately from different boxes
To ensure safe laying and a beautiful appearance, keep a joint offset of at least 40 cm. You must leave an expansion joint towards the walls. One calculates with 2 mm per meter of room width. Finally, cover this joint with a skirting board or baseboard.