- Parador vinyl floor Basic 30 Oak Infinity grey 1-plank wideplankGoods are available from 7/19/21 - Preorder now.Special Price €26.55 / m² * Regular Price €30.99 / m² *
- Parador Vinyl Floor Basic 30 Oak Skyline White Full PlankGoods are available from 7/16/21 - Preorder now.Special Price €26.55 / m² * Regular Price €30.99 / m² *
- Wicanders vinyl floor wood Go winter spruce structured 1-strip incl. insulationAvailableSpecial Price €29.39 / m² * Regular Price €34.99 / m² *
- Wicanders vinyl floor wood Go honey oak structured 1-strip incl. insulationGoods are available from 7/16/21 - Preorder now.Special Price €29.39 / m² * Regular Price €34.99 / m² *
- Parador Vinyl Floor Classic 2030 Oak Vintage grey 1-plank wideplankAvailableSpecial Price €31.25 / m² * Regular Price €39.99 / m² *
What is so special about a vinyl floor on HDF carrier?
This type of vinyl floor is reinforced with a so-called "high density fibreboard" (HDF). These are wood fibres that have been specially compressed with the help of glue and under the influence of pressure and heat. Which makes the floor covering extremely robust and dimensionally stable. In addition, it can also be used to level out punctual unevenness that has formed on the subfloor
This makes it easier to install the vinyl floor in your home. You can also lay vinyl floors with HDF reinforcement on existing tiles or wooden floorboards. However, you should not lay this floor covering in damp rooms. The boards could swell due to the influence of moisture regularly acting on them.
Very easy to install - can be walked on immediately
Since most vinyl floors of this type have an integrated cork layer, you can save yourself additional impact sound insulation. However, if you lay the floor directly on the screed, we recommend protecting the floor with a special foil, which you can order with the floor covering. The film acts as a so-called vapour barrier
It is possible that there is still a certain residual moisture in the screed. It may also absorb humidity in high summer temperatures
This danger exists above all when you lay the floor on the ground floor. With the foil you protect not only the floor but also the screed. By the way, these floors are perfectly suitable for installation over underfloor heating.
We recommend that you install a vinyl floor on an HDF substrate as a floating installation because of the impact sound absorbing cork layer. The installation will be easy for the do-it-yourself layman, if you don't have two left hands. The integrated click system makes your work easy. You only have to join the individual floor segments together and you can enjoy your new vinyl floor a little later.