Meister parquet flooring MeisterParkett. longlife PS 300 | matt lacquered
Parquet flooring with tool-free click technology Masterclic Plus
Easy to lay and without gluing, the high-quality parquet in the trendy maxi-format is quickly and easily laid in a floating manner. The glue-free and tool-free head edge locking mechanism allows the parquet planks to be laid quickly one behind the other. Each new plank can be lowered without any problems on the head side close to the adjacent plank. There is no protruding and therefore annoying spring with this revolutionary click system.
The floor appearance becomes particularly beautiful and you get a permanent joint seal. Masterclic Plus® only locks the planks together when the next row is laid. The new parquet floor lies securely and dimensionally stable until the next renovation or move, because the parquet planks can be angled out and picked up just as easily.
Master Parquet PS 300 from Parkettkaiser:
- Natural oiled strip parquet with multi-faceted oak surfaces
- 2V-fashioned parquet in trendy maxi-form with top layer of precious wood
- Wear layer with a thickness of 2.5mm for long life
- Surface finishing Weartec Nature with natural waxes and oils
- HDF board with swelling protection AquaSafe for high dimensional stability
- Floating installation with click technology Masterclic Plus®
- Brushed structure for special surface finishing