- Meister Laminat MeisterDesign. laminate LB 150 Beton 7321 Fliese 4VGoods are available from 10/6/21 - Preorder now.Special Price €23.49 / m² * Regular Price €27.49 / m² *
- Meister Laminat MeisterDesign. laminates LB 150 Layer Stone 6860 Tile 4VAvailableSpecial Price €23.49 / m² * Regular Price €27.49 / m² *
- Meister Laminat MeisterDesign. laminate LB 150 Copper Iron 6857 Fliese 4VGoods are available from 11/10/21 - Preorder now.Special Price €23.49 / m² * Regular Price €27.49 / m² *
- Meister Laminat MeisterDesign. laminate LB 150 Cool Storm 6533 Fliese 4VAvailableSpecial Price €23.49 / m² * Regular Price €27.49 / m² *
- Meister laminate MeisterDesign. laminate LB 150 slate anthracite 6137 tile 4VGoods are available from 12/10/21 - Preorder now.Special Price €23.49 / m² * Regular Price €27.49 / m² *
- Meister laminate MeisterDesign. laminate LB 150 slate grey 6136 tile 4VGoods are available from 12/9/21 - Preorder now.Special Price €23.49 / m² * Regular Price €27.49 / m² *
MeisterDesign laminate LB 150 for trendy rooms with living comfort!
Even if you love the cool look of stone floors, you may wonder whether this type of floor is right for your purposes. Are you looking for a cheaper alternative? You would like to set individual accents in your rented apartment with a concrete or slate look, which can be easily removed when you move? You wish to have more warmth and elasticity when walking barefoot than stone tiles offer? With the innovative laminate floors of the LB 150 series you could be at the destination of your dreams! Thanks to the laminate tiles that are easy to lay with the MasterClick-Plus system, inexpensive renovation is child's play! You can of course also lay Cool Storm 6533 or Layer Stone 6860 floating on underfloor heating. For saunas, steam baths, shower cabins and wet rooms with integrated water drainage, you should use a different floor series. In a normal bathroom, this floor covering suitable for damp rooms provides a pinch of warmth and well-being!
Laminate floors in stone look: environmentally friendly trend floors for purists!
The LB 150 laminate series, like all high-quality laminates from Meister, has been certified several times for sustainability and environmentally friendly production:
- Blue Angel environmental seal
- PEFC seal for production from sustainable forestry
- EPLF for quality and innovation "Made in Europe
- "Made in Germany" as a guarantee for short transport routes
- 25 years manufacturer's warranty in the living area
- 5 years manufacturer's warranty for commercial properties
Where, when and why should you choose the LB 150 laminate series from Meister?
If you are looking for inexpensive stone floors with joint-gentle, child-friendly and scratch-resistant properties, it sounds like an impossible task at first. With the quality laminates of this series, many wishes come true nevertheless! The floor covering is cheaper and quieter than real stone floors. If your children fall, it is less dramatic. Nothing can flake off when objects fall down! Convinced? The scratch- and water-resistant laminate with a service class of 23 for private rooms and 32 in commercial properties is extremely hard-wearing. This makes it perfect for highly frequented residential and office areas. Nothing stands in the way of an uncomplicated renovation in a trendy tile look. The circumferential joint and the authentic stone structure imitate real concrete or slate tiles in a fascinatingly natural way. The purist look of Slate Grey 6136 perfectly underlines your minimalist style of living? Then go for it!
All advantages at a glance:
- Abrasion class AC 4
- water resistant thanks to DiamondPro surface
- hygienic and easy to clean
- easy to install
- suitable for floor heating systems
- suitable for damp rooms
Laminate for stone lovers
Wood does not fit everywhere. The cool elegance of slate, concrete or natural stone makes kitchens, shops, bars and studios a touch more stylish! Timeless and durable laminate in stone look combines practical advantages with design qualities. Let our authentic photo stories inspire you in your search for your new favourite flooring for your apartment or shop! If you are not sure whether strong Copper Iron or dark anthracite would fit better into your home, you are welcome to request your personal free sample for on-site testing!