- RemnantsMeister Laminate flooring LS 300 Talamo Vanilla oak 6265 Wide Plank 4VAvailableOnly 7.2 m² in stock!Special Price €20.59 / m² * Regular Price €24.95 / m² *
- SaleMeister Laminate flooring LS 300 S Talamo Muscat oak 6416 Wide Plank 4VAvailableOnly 12.96 m² in stock!Special Price €25.29 / m² * Regular Price €32.45 / m² *
- RemnantsMeister Laminate flooring LS 300 S Talamo Dark oak 6445 Wide Plank 4VAvailableOnly 10.08 m² in stock!Special Price €25.90 / m² * Regular Price €31.45 / m² *
Surrounding joint shows variety of wood decors
The natural wood look of the master laminate Talamo LS 300 is plastically emphasised by the particularly hard surface sealant. Electrical charging is prevented by the antistatic equipment, which also means that dust is not attracted to the laminate flooring "by itself". All the materials used in Meister laminate are made from natural materials and processed in accordance with ecological principles. The environmental label "The Blue Angel" and the PEFC certificate for wood from sustainably managed forests underline the premium quality from Meister.
The all-round joint of the 8 mm wideplank flooring, which is also available with an integrated impact sound, provides for particularly beautiful effects. The laminate is equipped with the Masterclic Plus locking system. This means that the laminate flooring can be laid in a floating manner and the annoying gluing of the flooring is no longer necessary. The LS 300 collection convinces with the highest standards of workmanship and material. The patented Masterclic Plus click system has revolutionised the market and makes laying laminate flooring child's play, even for the inexperienced. On request, each type of laminate can be equipped with impact sound insulation.
Plank pattern 4 V with slim elegance
For the premium laminate Talamo LS, the high-quality and extremely resilient 4-layer structure was chosen. The overlay protects the decorative image and is antistatic, easy-care, water-repellent and scratch-resistant. The decor paper convinces with its high-quality printing process and deceptively real wood look. The HDF middle layer is the heart of the AquaSafe system for more moisture protection and last but not least, the counter-pull ensures the dimensional stability of the narrow wideplank. The four-layer structure of this laminate stands for premium quality and maximum durability. The stress class is correspondingly high at 23.
The particularly robust surface protects against wear by preventing abrasion and micro-scratches through the Diamond Pro® surface. Furthermore, the AuqaSafe system allows for installation in wet rooms such as bathrooms and kitchens. The value-added production is however outdone again by Meister. This is ensured by the noble surface structure, which mimics the natural appearance of real wood. The finest planing marks underline the noble overall appearance visually and haptically. The different wood reproductions come into your home in a noble and warm way and shape the new living world harmoniously but with a sure sense of style.
Master quality from Parquet Kaiser:
- Quality from master craftsmen "Made in Germany
- Premium laminate flooring with a deceptively real wood look
- Slim 1-plank wideplank with 4 layer construction
- Circumferential joint and specially resin-coated top layer
- Also for hot water underfloor heating systems
- Suitable for wiping water and equipped with AquaSafe system
- Residential safety through the "Blue Angel" eco-label
- 25 years warranty in the living area from Meister