The advantages of Home 8V Strip at a glance:
- Original CLlassen-Board (HDF) as stable base material and the basis for Megaloc
- Isowaxx for more dimensional stability and as moisture protection
- Structured surface for more authenticity
- Circumferential four-sided chamfer
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Protective layer of melamine resin for increased resilience
- Easy floating installation thanks to Megaloc click system
- Tested product quality with guarantee from German manufacture
- Certified raw material quality from sustainable forestry
For a cosy and homely living ambience
The Home Edition Home 8 V Strip radiates comfort and warmth. The classic floorboards appear delicate and light thanks to their narrow format. The eight millimetre thick laminate flooring is equipped with the original Classen board as high-density fibreboard (HDF). This stable carrier material forms the basis for the patented Megaloc click system. The Home Edition is suitable for the rustic country house style as well as for a modern ambience. The planks are characterised by their easy maintenance and durability. Thanks to abrasion class AC4 and stress class 32, they can also be used on commercial premises. Each wood look convinces with its own character and thus adapts to the rest of the interior. Floors with four-sided bevel create a continuous visual impression and a harmonious overall picture. The authentic joints plastically emphasize the individual character of each plank.
Moisture protection with Isowaxx and quick installation
Classen laminate floors are sealed with Isowaxx, which provides the best possible protection against moisture penetrating from above - even before installation, and this functional feature ensures that the connection joint is perfectly sealed. The laying itself can be done by laymen without any problems. The patented Megaloc quick-laying system helps you and saves you a lot of time. The planks are simply attached, snap into place and can be walked on and loaded immediately after installation. You do not need any tools or glue and you do not have to knock the laminate floorboards into each other. Within a short time you will have your laminate flooring installed using the Do-It-Yourself process. Benefit from the ongoing quality control to which Classen floor coverings are subject. Please note that the floors from this series are not suitable for damp rooms.