- Tarkett Parquet Studio Heritage Super-rustic oak plank M2VAvailableSpecial Price €67.85 / m² * Regular Price €89.95 / m² *
- Tarkett Parquet Studio Heritage Super-rustic Oak Urban grey plank M2VAvailableSpecial Price €67.85 / m² * Regular Price €89.95 / m² *
- Tarkett Parquet Studio Heritage Super-rustic oak old grey wideplank M2VAvailableSpecial Price €67.85 / m² * Regular Price €89.95 / m² *
- Tarkett Parquet Studio Heritage Super-rustic oak old brown wideplank XL M2VAvailableSpecial Price €67.85 / m² * Regular Price €89.95 / m² *
- Parquet flooring Studio Heritage Super-rustic oak lime stone wideplank XL M2VAvailableSpecial Price €67.85 / m² * Regular Price €89.95 / m² *
- Tarkett parquet parquet studio Heritage Super-rustic oak blond plank M2VAvailableSpecial Price €71.49 / m² * Regular Price €89.95 / m² *
The natural look
A lively, rustic grading with deliberately protruding knots and wood cracks gives the parquet its individual beauty. The planks look natural and yet of high quality. Purposefully brushed, a plastic structure is created that awakens the desire to feel the moving surface. Mini bevels complete the look of the magnificent floor.
The planks are available in different colours. The variants range from the dignified "blond oak" to the puristic "urban grey" and the antique-looking "old brown". The 1-plank plank is also available in the XL version with a length of 2.2 m for an extra wide spatial effect.
Laying and care
Tarkett has developed a 2-lock laying technique that makes it easy for beginners to work with the parquet. It is not glued but floated to the ground. By clicking the planks together, they have a stable connection. Nevertheless, you can take the floor apart again and move it if necessary.
The maintenance is very easy. The Proteco Hard Wax Oil protects the wood from stains and normal wear and tear, but the development of a patina is definitely desired for this floor. It is simply part of the antique look and so the parquet with character changes over the years to reflect your family history. Every now and then, treat the wood with Tarkett-Refresher to give it a fresh and radiant appearance.
The three-layer structure of each plank prevents excessive movement of the floor due to climate changes in the room. This ensures excellent stability and seamless surfaces.
Environmental awareness and sustainability
The Cradle to Cradle certificate silver confirms the strong sense of responsibility of Tarkett. Materials are selected according to hygienic and health-related characteristics. Ingredients in parquet flooring are 100% recyclable. Resource-saving production means that electricity is generated from renewable energy sources. In addition, water is used cleanly and prudently, and sustainable forestry and fair working conditions are part of the self-conception.
This is what the Heritage series from Tarkett brings you:
- rustic oak parquet brushed in different colours
- robust surface with Proteco hard wax oil
- Hot water underfloor heating possible
- 3.5 mm precious wood layer and 3-layer construction
- 20-year guarantee for private use
- sustainable, environmentally conscious production