- Skaben premium herringbone parquet oak rustic extra matt sealed cream brushed M4VAvailableSpecial Price €57.19 / m² * Regular Price €68.19 / m² *
- Skaben premium herringbone parquet oak rustic natural oiled look smoked brushed M4VAvailableSpecial Price €57.79 / m² * Regular Price €69.19 / m² *
- Skaben premium herringbone parquet oak rustic natural oiled brushed M4VAvailableSpecial Price €59.29 / m² * Regular Price €71.19 / m² *
- Skaben premium herringbone parquet oak rustic extra matt sealed cognac brushed M4VAvailableSpecial Price €59.79 / m² * Regular Price €71.79 / m² *
- SaleMeister Parquet Premium Residence PS 500 authentic White oak 8563 Herringbone 4VAvailableOnly 21.87 m² in stock!Special Price €59.95 / m² * Regular Price €74.95 / m² *
- Skaben premium herringbone parquet oak ambience extra matt sealed cream-white M4VGoods are available from 9/15/21 - Preorder now.Special Price €61.79 / m² * Regular Price €74.19 / m² *
- Skaben premium herringbone parquet oak ambience extra matt sealed brushed M4VAvailableSpecial Price €63.19 / m² * Regular Price €75.79 / m² *
- Skaben premium herringbone parquet oak ambience extra matt sealed grey brushed M4VAvailableSpecial Price €65.19 / m² * Regular Price €78.19 / m² *
- Parador Engineered Wood Flooring Trendtime 3 Living Oak matt lacquered stave (herringbone) M4VAvailableSpecial Price €69.49 / m² * Regular Price €82.99 / m² *
- Parador Engineered Wood Flooring Trendtime 3 Living Oak Black matt lacquered Stave (herringbone) M4VAvailableSpecial Price €75.99 / m² * Regular Price €85.99 / m² *
Parquet in herringbone look is always in trend
Herringbone parquet is a classic and rightly extremely popular. For centuries, parquet has been laid in herringbone look, which is impressively displayed in numerous historical buildings. In recent years, the beautiful parquet has been experiencing a revival and is gaining more and more enthusiastic supporters.
There are numerous advantages in favour of a parquet floor:
- durable and hardwearing
- pleasantly warm to the feet
- timelessly beautiful and elegant
- suitable for underfloor heating
Herringbone parquet - versatile and timelessly beautiful
The wooden floor is becoming more and more popular and is in great demand nowadays. Its elegant appearance can be easily combined with modern and dignified living styles. Herringbone parquet is suitable for private houses as well as for shops, museums or galleries. Only for wet rooms the parquet is not suitable.
In large rooms, herringbone parquet is particularly effective and can develop its full optical effect. A surrounding frieze, for example, enables further variations and offers a very special look. However, the installation method is also ideal for smaller rooms and offers a stylish home. The classic laying pattern is extremely popular.
Floors in different wood species, colours and surfaces
Herringbone parquet is offered in various types of wood, whereby oak is certainly one of the most popular woods. Different surfaces are possible. Thus, it can be painted matt, black or even limed matt, depending on your wishes. Whether dark, striking and strong or light and discreet; the large selection of different colours and wood types offers the right parquet floor for every taste.
How is the typical herringbone pattern created?
The individual parquet strips are laid in a very special form, which results in the authentic pattern. By laying the parquet strips at a 90 degree angle to each other, the unmistakable pattern is created. This is reminiscent of the bones of a fish skeleton and was therefore given the name herringbone
The popular herringbone bandage can also be arranged in double or triple rows, allowing for further interesting patterns. In the French or Hungarian versions, on the other hand, the individual parquet strips are laid at an angle of 45 or 60 degrees to each other.
Easy laying thanks to click parquet
The laying of a parquet flooring in herringbone pattern is always carried out fully glued. Each wooden stick has to be glued individually, which makes this variant of laying parquet relatively cost-intensive. The invention of the click system for herringbone parquet eliminates the need to glue the individual wooden staves together. The laying of parquet flooring with a herringbone look is therefore easier and cheaper than ever before.