- Skaben Parquet special offer Oak Rustic white knotty oiled 1-plank wideplank 4VAvailableSpecial Price €40.99 / m² * Regular Price €69.95 / m² *
- Skaben engineered wood flooring Premium 1-plank wideplank oak ambience extra matt sealed light grey brushed 4VAvailableSpecial Price €42.29 / m² * Regular Price €49.79 / m² *
- Skaben engineered wood flooring Premium 1-plank wideplank oak ambience extra matt sealed light grey brushed M4VAvailableSpecial Price €43.29 / m² * Regular Price €51.29 / m² *
- Skaben engineered wood flooring Premium 1-plank wideplank oak ambience extra matt sealed grey white brushed M4VAvailableSpecial Price €43.79 / m² * Regular Price €51.79 / m² *
- SaleTarkett Parquet Studio Vintage Robust Oak Lund Plank M2VAvailableSpecial Price €68.89 / m² * Regular Price €108.00 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 4000 Sauvage Oak tobacco grey Full Plank 4V naturaLin plusAvailableSpecial Price €80.79 / m² * Regular Price €91.25 / m² *
- Tarkett Parquet Shade Antique Oak Misty Grey Used Optic wideplank XL M2VAvailableSpecial Price €97.80 / m² * Regular Price €102.00 / m² *
As a trend colour, grey not only looks attractive compared to other colours, but is just as pleasing to pure black and white. In this respect, the reason why grey tones have become trend colours becomes clearer. Grey is the somewhat darker stage on which all other colours are written.
The contemporary parquet floor, an all-round successful appearance!
As an artefact of our own soul world, as a painting of strange figures or in the form of fog that wafts through the fresh coolness of cold nights, grey always remains a colour of our mind. This view, emphasized in a reductionist manner, serves to shape and beauty of clear edges, curves and lines. This makes the parquet, which is given a coat of grey nuances, all the more multifaceted and can be described as a fashionable colour par excellence or ultramodern. The colour on the parquet flooring of all manufacturers does not necessarily come to the fore, but forms a suitable ensemble with the prevailing textures and grains. The fact that this works particularly well with parquet flooring is proven by the often purist look itself, which can be freely combined. The flooring thus meets all styles, which can be both classic and modern. In this context, the brand manufacturers of a contemporary parquet floor combine texture accentuations of wood with the grey colour, which are unparalleled.