- Skaben Parquet Premium 3-strip Beech Harmony lacqueredAvailableSpecial Price €25.29 / m² * Regular Price €29.89 / m² *
- Parador Engineered Wood Flooring Basic 11-5 Rustic Beech 3-plank stripGoods are available from 9/13/21 - Preorder now.€25.99 / m² *
- Skaben parquet Premium 3-plank ship's floor oak Harmony lacquered length 1092mmAvailableSpecial Price €27.29 / m² * Regular Price €32.19 / m² *
- Skaben engineered wood flooring Premium 3-plank ship's floor oak Harmony white extra matt sealed length 1092mmAvailableSpecial Price €28.78 / m² * Regular Price €33.79 / m² *
- Parador Parquet Basic 11-5 Rustikal Oak 3-strip flooringGoods are available from 10/12/21 - Preorder now.€29.99 / m² *
- Skaben parquet Premium 3-plank block Harmony oak lacquered length 2200mmAvailableSpecial Price €30.79 / m² * Regular Price €36.29 / m² *
- Skaben engineered wood flooring Premium 3-plank block Harmony oak white extra matt sealed length 2200mmAvailableSpecial Price €31.79 / m² * Regular Price €37.29 / m² *
- Parador Engineered Wood Flooring Basic 11-5 Rustic Oak Pure 3-plank strip stripAvailable€32.99 / m² *
- Tarkett Parquet Viva 3-plank Solid Oak 3-plank Proteco NaturaAvailableSpecial Price €33.49 / m² * Regular Price €34.95 / m² *
- Parador Engineered Wood Flooring Classic 3060 Natural Beech 3-plank stripAvailableSpecial Price €38.19 / m² * Regular Price €38.99 / m² *
- HARO Engineered Wood Flooring 4000 Country Beech steamed 3-strip PermadurAvailableSpecial Price €38.90 / m² * Regular Price €49.90 / m² *
- Parador Engineered Wood Flooring Classic 3060 Natural Oak 3-plank blockAvailableSpecial Price €39.99 / m² * Regular Price €44.99 / m² *
- Skaben Parkett Bremen SB Eiche Country weiß, matt versiegelt Schiffsboden 3mmGoods are available from 9/30/21 - Preorder now.€40.45 / m² *
- Skaben Parkett Bremen SB Eiche Country matt versiegelt Schiffsboden 3mmGoods are available from 9/30/21 - Preorder now.€40.45 / m² *
- Skaben Parkett Bremen SB Eiche Country weiß geölt Schiffsboden 3mmGoods are available from 9/30/21 - Preorder now.€41.65 / m² *
- Skaben Parkett Bremen SB Eiche Country geölt Schiffsboden 3mmGoods are available from 9/30/21 - Preorder now.€41.65 / m² *
- Skaben Parkett Bremen SB Eiche Astig gebürstet gebürstet, geölt Schiffsboden 3mmGoods are available from 9/30/21 - Preorder now.€42.65 / m² *
- Parador Engineered Wood Flooring Classic 3060 Living Ash White 3-plank blockAvailableSpecial Price €44.89 / m² * Regular Price €47.99 / m² *
- Skaben Parkett Bremen SB Eiche Natur matt versiegelt Schiffsboden 3mmGoods are available from 9/30/21 - Preorder now.€45.80 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 4000 Country Ash 3-strip boat floor PermadurAvailableSpecial Price €45.90 / m² * Regular Price €54.90 / m² *
- Skaben Parkett Bremen SB Eiche Natur geölt Schiffsboden 3mmGoods are available from 9/30/21 - Preorder now.€47.00 / m² *
- Parador Engineered Wood Flooring Classic 3060 Natural sycamore maple 3-plank blockAvailableSpecial Price €49.07 / m² * Regular Price €50.99 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 4000 Trend Oak 3-strip structured PermadurAvailableSpecial Price €49.90 / m² * Regular Price €59.90 / m² *
- Tarkett Parquet Pure Natural Ash 3-strip flooring Proteco NaturaAvailableSpecial Price €53.95 / m² * Regular Price €55.95 / m² *
- HARO Engineered Wood Flooring Puro 4000 Trend Oak Puro white 3-plank naturaLin plusAvailableSpecial Price €56.90 / m² * Regular Price €68.50 / m² *
- Parador Engineered Wood Flooring Classic 3060 Natural Maple Canadian 3-plank stripAvailableSpecial Price €58.29 / m² * Regular Price €64.99 / m² *
- Tarkett Parquet Shade Natural Ash white pearl 3-strip floorAvailableSpecial Price €64.49 / m² * Regular Price €67.49 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 4000 Trend American Cherry 3-plank block floor PermadurAvailableSpecial Price €74.90 / m² * Regular Price €85.90 / m² *
- Tarkett Parquet Pure Original Walnut 3-strip ship's floor Proteco lacquerAvailableSpecial Price €92.49 / m² * Regular Price €96.49 / m² *
Parquet ship's floors - living with nature
Parquet floors are characterised by their durability and high quality. Parquet flooring consists of 100 % wood and thus creates a pleasant room climate. Every floor gives a room a special ambience. With a wooden floor you create a warm one, homely atmosphere
Even after many years, parquet floors still impress with their noble appearance and timeless design. A parquet floor enhances every room.
Since parquet is available in such a wide variety of different woods, there is a suitable floor for every taste.
Where does the name parquet ship's floor come from?
The name parquet ship's flooring is derived from its characteristic appearance, which is adapted to the Planks of a sailing ship reminds. Three individual strips of the parquet are perfectly staggered and joined together in the traditional way, creating one plank each. This results in a pattern that is not to be confused with the planking of ships 3-strip parquet gives every room a special ambience and a homely flair paired with a wonderful cosiness.
Huge selection of woods and decors
The floors of the ship are available in a vast variety on different woods. Choose between classic Oak, beech or Maple. But you might also like Cherry or Walnut better? Of course we also have a large selection of softwoods such as Spruce, pine or perhaps Swiss stone pine on offer for you
Browse the online shop and be inspired. Among the many colours we offer a wide range of products, from white or very light to the somewhat more striking brown tones and on to dark and strong colours.
The right surface for every application
So that you can enjoy your parquet floor for a long time, 3-strip parquet ship's floors are available in various Refinements offered. Choose from the variants below according to your taste and needs:
- naturally oiled and therefore breathable
- naturally oiled and waxed - breathable with the extra protective layer
- sealed and therefore (almost) maintenance-free
The oiled parquet flooring is certainly the most natural wooden floor. Oiled parquet is therefore fundamentally different from sealed parquet. The wood structure is shown to its best advantage and it appears warmer and more homely. The oil protects the wood from dirt and penetrating water
The maintenance of oiled floors is relatively simple. Sweeping or vacuuming and occasionally wiping with a cap of wood soap in the water is sufficient. Minor damage and blemishes can simply be cleaned intensively or, in hard cases, sanded down locally and treated with parquet oil.
At sealed parquet the wood surface is coated with a UV oil or a special matt lacquer layer. The wood is therefore no longer open-pored and therefore almost maintenance-free. The lacquers are applied to the parquet floor in several layers; the more layers of lacquer, the more robust the parquet becomes. The finish can be matt or glossy and currently all floors in Central Europe are produced with a matt finish.
No matter which finish you ultimately decide on. With a parquet ship's floor you make a good choice in any case.
Laying single or multi-layer parquet, floating or glued
One distinguishes between Single-layer and multi-layer parquet. The single-layer parquet consists of solid wood. The multilayer parquet is composed of two or three layers; the top layer here also always consists of Solid wood is. One-layer and two-layer parquet is usually glued over the entire surface, but is hardly ever used today
Three-layer parquet can be laid either floating or glued. A post-treatment of three-layer parquet after laying is not necessary, therefore it is also called finished parquet. For all oiled and waxed floors we always recommend oiling or waxing after installation
The floor is free, as there is no furniture on it yet, so that the oiling can be done by a layman within a very short time. The floor may saturate with oil once again, the colours are fired up and you do not have to oil for a long time.
Also the 3-strip parquet floors are available for both floating Relocation as well as the fully bonded version suitable. The choice is yours! Thanks to the innovative click systems is the laying of parquet floors today quickly and easily done. The individual elements are permanently joined together without the use of adhesives. For additional sound insulation, a footfall sound insulation made of cork, natural rubber or PUM material is laid under the floating parquet.
Can be combined with underfloor heating
Thanks to modern production methods, all ship floors are ideal with Floor heating can be combined. They thus increase living comfort and help you to reduce heating costs. A wooden floor in combination with underfloor heating is always pleasantly warm and gives your home a special flair.