- Parador Wall Ceiling Panel Novara gloss planked ash whiteAvailableSpecial Price €16.59 / m² * Regular Price €19.99 / m² *
- Parador wall/ceiling decor panels Novara Texture white 2570x200AvailableSpecial Price €16.59 / m² * Regular Price €19.99 / m² *
- Parador wall/ceiling decor panels Novara Matt-finish white 2570x200AvailableSpecial Price €16.59 / m² * Regular Price €19.99 / m² *
- Parador wall/ceiling decor panels Novara Matt-finish white 2050x200AvailableSpecial Price €16.59 / m² * Regular Price €19.99 / m² *
- Parador wall/ceiling decor panels Novara Oak Vintage 1250x200AvailableSpecial Price €16.59 / m² * Regular Price €19.99 / m² *
- Parador wall/ceiling decor panels Novara Pine white 1250x200AvailableSpecial Price €16.59 / m² * Regular Price €19.99 / m² *
- Parador wall/ceiling decor panels Novara Matt-finish white 1250x200AvailableSpecial Price €16.59 / m² * Regular Price €19.99 / m² *
- Parador Wall Ceiling Panel RapidoClick gloss planked ash whiteAvailableSpecial Price €16.96 / m² * Regular Price €23.49 / m² *
- Parador wall/ceiling decor panels RapidoClick Pine white 2585x223AvailableSpecial Price €18.69 / m² * Regular Price €23.49 / m² *
- Parador wall/ceiling decor panels RapidoClick Matt-finish white 2585x223AvailableSpecial Price €18.69 / m² * Regular Price €23.49 / m² *
- Parador wall/ceiling decor panels RapidoClick Pine white 2050x223AvailableSpecial Price €18.69 / m² * Regular Price €23.49 / m² *
- Parador wall/ceiling decor panels RapidoClick Matt-finish white 2050x223AvailableSpecial Price €18.69 / m² * Regular Price €23.49 / m² *
- Parador wall/ceiling decor panels RapidoClick Matt-finish white 1280x223AvailableSpecial Price €18.69 / m² * Regular Price €23.49 / m² *
- Parador Wall Ceiling Panel RapidoClick gloss planked ash whiteAvailableSpecial Price €18.69 / m² * Regular Price €23.49 / m² *
- Parador Wall Ceiling Panel RapidoClick Highgloss whiteAvailableSpecial Price €19.96 / m² * Regular Price €23.49 / m² *
- Parador Wall Ceiling Panel ClickBoard fineputz whiteAvailableSpecial Price €19.99 / m² * Regular Price €25.99 / m² *
- Parador Wall Ceiling Panel RapidoClick smooth RomanaAvailableSpecial Price €20.39 / m² * Regular Price €23.49 / m² *
- Parador wall & ceiling ClickBoard Concrete 1285x389AvailableSpecial Price €21.89 / m² * Regular Price €25.99 / m² *
- Parador Wall Ceiling Panel ClickBoard fineputz whiteAvailableSpecial Price €21.89 / m² * Regular Price €25.99 / m² *
- Parador Wall Ceiling Panel MilanoClick Highgloss whiteAvailableSpecial Price €24.09 / m² * Regular Price €29.99 / m² *
- Parador Wall Ceiling Panel MilanoClick gloss planked ash whiteAvailableSpecial Price €24.49 / m² * Regular Price €29.99 / m² *
Wall cladding: use wall and ceiling panels
Pure ceiling or wall cladding is not the only possible application for the various panel elements.
If a ceiling has become unsightly, white ceiling panels are a good alternative to painting the ceiling. This type of ceiling cladding also offers the possibility of making unevenness and cracks in the ceiling optically disappear
In addition, cables etc. can be laid invisibly under the panel elements. This ceiling cladding also provides sound insulation. If necessary, additional insulation can be fitted under these ceiling elements
Of course, the panel boards can be used to suspend ceilings.
Even unattractive walls disappear behind panel boards without any problems. However, such wall cladding not only has visual advantages, it can also serve as thermal or sound insulation. If necessary, appropriate insulation material is placed behind the panel boards.
Panel elements also provide valuable services for roof extensions. Or do you want to divide a room quickly by a wall? With panel boards, you can erect a lightweight construction wall quickly and without a lot of dirt or noise.
So you see, ceiling and wall panels are very versatile.
Important properties of the wall and ceiling panels at a glance
- The individual elements are relatively light.
- Thanks to modern click systems, a panel wall or ceiling is quickly installed.
- Wall and ceiling claddings can serve several purposes at the same time: Optics, heat and sound insulation, separation of room parts, suspension from ceilings
- Numerous decors available
- The decors are lightfast, which means they do not fade.
- The panel elements are low-emission.
- These wall and ceiling panels are produced in an environmentally friendly way, mainly from renewable raw materials.
- Many of these elements are suitable for the installation of light sources.
- They can also be installed in damp rooms.
The advantages of ceiling and wall panels
These design elements are easy to care for and some of them can be repaired by yourself. Their installation should not be a problem for experienced do-it-yourselfers. They have a long service life and are resilient
Normally the manufacturers give a 10 year warranty on these elements. Depending on personal preferences, these elements can be installed seamlessly or with joints. They are suitable for almost all rooms - only the splash water area, for example in the bathroom, must be avoided
Old panelled ceilings can usually be replaced by new ones without any problems.
What material are the panels made of?
The core of these elements is a carrier board - usually with swelling protection - made of highly compressed wood fibres
Therefore, these components consist of approximately 90% wood from sustainable forestry. The carrier plate has a moisture-repellent back. On the front side, a barrier paper separates the sheet from the decorative layer
This decorative layer is covered by a melamine resin coating. This coating also includes any embossed structures. The click system components are located on the long sides of the panel boards. This click system makes the installation much easier.
Materials required for assembly
In addition to the panel boards, you will need additional mounting material.
Decorative panels are attached to the substructure with panel claws. These are either screwed or fixed with clips. The required quantity depends on the distances of the substructure and the width of the panel elements.
For wall coverings, ceiling end strips in a matching decor are recommended. They provide a nice transition between the wall panel and the ceiling. Are fixed with a non-visible strip clip
For the mitre transitions, Parquetkaiser offers inner and outer corners in white, gold or aluminium look. An alternative to the ceiling finishing strip is the hollow fillet strip, which is glued or nailed.
The panels are fixed to the substructure with the aid of centre clamps. These are screwed to the substructure. The necessary screws are included in the delivery of the centre clamps for Parquet Kaiser.
You need spacers to achieve a constant distance to the wall.
Special strips are available for covering connections and transitions of the click-board panels. They consist of high-quality plastic and are covered with decorative paper. Corner connectors are available for mounting these end strips at a 90° angle.
As the panel elements are fixed to a substructure, you need appropriate wooden battens (e.g. 19 x 40 mm) and fixing material for these battens.
For the assembly of the panel elements you also need a hammering block, a hammer and a pulling iron. You will also need a saw, pencil, angle and folding rule. A spirit level and a cordless screwdriver are also recommended.
What to do before installation
Before you can start laying the panel elements, they must have 48 hours to acclimatise. The room temperature should be at least 17° C and the relative humidity should be between 50 % and 65 %. For acclimatisation, lay the unopened packages flat on the floor.
For wall and ceiling coverings, check the walls or ceiling for damage, mould, etc. Remove these before installing the panel.
The panel elements are laid on a substructure of wooden battens. Make sure that the substructure is level by placing spacers underneath it. Since wood is a building material that expands or contracts depending on the environmental conditions, a distance of 8 to 10 mm from (other) walls must be maintained on all sides (expansion joint)
If the side length exceeds 8m you must also to respectively eight metres a Expansion joint ...to be included.
If you have a Joint misalignment from at least 40 cm you achieve a visually appealing result.
When ordering the panel elements, calculate with off-cuts. Depending on the sample, you must expect up to 10% waste. You should also allow for a certain amount of wastage with cover strips etc.
Can loads be attached to the panels?
Ceiling elements carry loads up to 10 kg in weight. Use chipboard or wood screws for fastening. Make sure that the screws do not reach into the substructure. If you are using screws with a diameter greater than 3.5 mm, you should pre-drill
The drill hole must always be slightly smaller than the core diameter of the screw. Then the self-tapping thread finds a good hold in the material. If you want to suspend loads weighing more than 10 kg, they must be fixed in the substructure.
With the wall elements, pictures, lights, etc. are fastened directly with wood or chipboard screws. Heavier loads are fixed with several screws with a diameter of at least 3.5 mm.
How can the surfaces of wall and ceiling panels be processed?
You can paint the panel elements with latex or emulsion paint either immediately after installation or after years. You may have to apply an adhesive primer beforehand. For masking please use only special painter's tape.
Panel elements are also suitable for subsequent wallpapering. Apply a primer first. Then they glue the wallpaper with methylan special paste. You can use almost all types of wallpaper, only vinyl wallpaper is not suitable.
Repair and maintenance
The panel elements are extremely easy to clean. As a rule, they only need to be dusted with a mop. You can also wipe these elements with a damp cloth
If necessary, add a non-layer-forming, mild cleaner to the water. Panel elements must not be treated with a steam cleaner!
For the repair of small defects, such as drill holes or scratches, you can obtain special repair compounds from Parkett Kaiser. They are offered in different colours and can be mixed together. Moisten the area to be repaired with a little water and then level it out with the repair compound. For deeper scratches you may have to repeat this procedure several times.