- Skaben Tapete Jungle - Dschungeltapete Palmentapete Grau 10,05 m x 0,53 mAvailable€27.95 / *
- Skaben Tapete Jungle - Dschungeltapete Palmentapete Beige 10,05 m x 0,53 mAvailable€27.95 / *
- Skaben Tapete Jungle - Dschungeltapete Palmentapete Creme / Grau 10,05 m x 0,53 mAvailable€27.95 / *
- Skaben Tapete Jungle - Dschungeltapete Palmentapete Braun 10,05 m x 0,53 mAvailable€27.95 / *
- Skaben Tapete Jungle - Dschungeltapete Palmentapete Schwarz / Grau 10,05 m x 0,53 mAvailable€27.95 / *
Considered very varied
Those who are after a refreshing ambience will find their master in the decorative templates. Palm wallpaper as well as jungle wallpaper are considered true all-rounders. Do you want a room in colonial style? Great, then the tropical plants should not shine with absence. Playfully easy the interpretation reflects influences from Africa, Asia, South America as well as the Pacific. Not only real interior experts trust in the stylistic device. Also people who feel the longing for the wanderlust build on the palm wallpaper or jungle wallpaper. But not only the colonial style relies on these design elements. Even trendy living worlds such as shabby chic, art deco, Nordic style or Bauhaus can be perfected with the picture cutouts. In the same breath, the versatile wallpapers bring out a lot of amazing skills.
- The high-quality style icons have a good light resistance
- Each FSC-certified wallpaper is manufactured in the spirit of sustainability and environmental friendliness
- Is applied to clean, dry, smooth, solid and absorbent surfaces
- The article is made of tear-resistant and dimensionally stable material
- A roll of wallpaper is 53 cm wide and 10.05 cm long, therefore 5.327 m² can be covered with the measurements
The universal impulses can be processed outstandingly
If you have removed the wall surfaces from the old wallpaper, then the time would have come to think about treatment with a primer. The next step on the agenda is the mixing of the paste. When mixing and processing the material, please follow the manufacturer's instructions. You will find these directly on the packaging. The wall is then coated with the paste. Use a wallpaper brush to press the material onto the wall. Always proceed from the middle to the outer edges. You now carry out this activity strip by strip. Excess wallpaper you simply cut off with a cutter knife. As a final remark, we would like to mention that it is an environmentally friendly and sustainable top product.