- Skaben Fototapete Hot Stone - Gelb / Grau | Wellness, Steinoptik, Strand TapeteAvailable€99.95 / *
- Skaben Fototapete Buddha - Blau / Grau | Wellness, Buddha TapeteAvailable€99.95 / *
- Skaben photo wallpaper Buddha - Brown / Grey | Wellness, Buddha wallpaperAvailable€99.95 / *
An effective tasty anti-stress tip
Let's not kid ourselves, the modern and connected world demands a lot from us humans. Constantly delivering the highest possible performance, always being reachable, and on top of that, apps that monitor our sleep rhythm? At some point, body, mind and soul cry out for relaxation. The best place to relax is within our own four walls. Especially if the floor plan even has a little temple of well-being. Perhaps a small reading corner, which is equipped with exciting reading material up to the ceiling. Combined with a quaint armchair that invites you to linger. Complemented by the wall-filling Buddha wallpaper from Skaben and already the well-being rises to a higher level. Not everyone is able to create a fireplace room. It does not have to be, because even a tidy room with an attractive wall covering can work wonders. The photo wallpaper wellness aims solely at creating a coherent room feeling. In the process, the high performer reveals amazing product properties.
- Long-fibre special materials, textile fibres and binding agents are used in the manufacture of non-woven wallpaper
- The use of softeners, solvents and phthalates is generally avoided
- The trendsetter shows a good skin compatibility because no glass fibre is contained in the material
- If a renovation stands in the house, then the wallpaper can be removed again completely and dry from the wall
- Thanks to the excellent dimensional stability, the material tears neither at edges nor at corners
With the photo wallpaper wellness the wallpapering goes easily from the hand
To attach the artistic template, you best resort to the Skaben non-woven wallpaper paste wallpaper glue non-woven glue. You can order the glue here with us right away. You fill the package contents in a clean bucket and add cold water. Constant stirring is the be-all and end-all, so that the paste does not clump. You can start wallpapering after just 5 minutes. The wall surfaces are pasted and then the dry wallpaper strips are pressed firmly into the desired position. With a wallpaper brush, the work goes easily by hand. Basically, you meet an article that can be processed optimally and also trumps over the years with a first-class quality.