Meister Parkett Series
: Premium Residence PS 500 Herringbone Sorting
: authentic Surface:
brushed, naturally oiled Décor
: Oak Bourbon 8567 Chamfer :
circumferential, irregular V-joint Warranty
: Longlife warranty in living areas Installation joint
: Quadroclic Plus Construction
: 3-layer construction with Weartec Nature surface Thickness
: 13mm Width
: 14,2cm Length
: 0,71m Pieces in package
: 8 this corresponds to 0,81m²
Meister Longlife Parquet Premium Residence PS 500
Back to the future: The MEISTER parquet Residence shows how beautiful the classic herringbone format still looks today. In the modern and somewhat larger format (PS 500) just as convincing as in the somewhat smaller variant (PS 400). The strip parquet PS 300, on the other hand, is installed as a plank and thus shows a varied installation pattern even in somewhat smaller rooms. With the noble oak surfaces, you can choose from numerous colors and processing effects such as limed or brushed. Or would you prefer the expressive antique structure?
- Dimensions: 710 x 142 x 13 mm
- wear layer: approx. 2.5 mm
- Assortment: authentic
- Warranty: Longlife warranty in the living area
- Installation joint: Quadroclic Plus
Longlife parquet: Parquet for life! MEISTER parquet is called Longlife parquet, because we know: MEISTER parquet simply stays beautiful longer! The reason for this is the sophisticated technology that goes into Longlife parquet.
- Stable: Longlife parquet is extremely hard-wearing and very resilient. This is ensured by an extremely dimensionally stable and high-quality middle layer made of HDF (HDF = High density Fiberboard). It stabilizes the surface and makes it largely insensitive to compressive stresses.
- Quiet: Our parquet reduces sound with a very simple principle: more mass means less vibration. The use of an HDF middle layer increases the dead weight of the plank by approx. 50 percent. The result: less vibration, less room noise - more peace and quiet.
- Easy to install: Longlife parquet can be installed easily, quickly and safely. Our innovative locking systems ensure a high level of installation comfort, maximum fitting accuracy and permanent joint closure. This also applies to so-called floating installation, where the floor is not glued down.
- Healthy living: Longlife parquet is a natural product. It has a moisture-regulating effect and thus ensures a healthy living climate. Easy cleaning and maintenance make these floors particularly hygienic. You can be sure that all processed raw materials are carefully selected and subject to regular testing in our laboratories.
- Ecological: With MEISTER Longlife parquet, you make an active contribution to environmental protection. Because due to the perfect combination of 2.5 mm precious wood wear layer and the special HDF middle layer, only about one tenth of the valuable raw material wood is required for the production of MEISTER parquet - compared to a solid wood floor.
- Energy-saving: Parquet on underfloor heating? No problem for Longlife parquet, because it transports the heat of a hot water underfloor heating system quickly and without great energy loss to the surface. The reason: In contrast to conventional boards made of spruce, there are hardly any air pockets in the highly compressed HDF middle layer that could have a heat-insulating effect. This means that the heat from the underfloor heating system is transferred unhindered to where it belongs: in your living space. This guarantees not only high living comfort, but also optimized heating costs.
|Manufacturer series name ||Premium Residence PS 500|
|Type of wood or style / pattern ||Oak|
|Decor - wood pattern ||Bourbon oak 8567|
|Color World ||Beige brown & Friendly|
|Surface ||brushed, natural oiled|
|Parquet flooring sorting ||authentic|
|Product group ||Herringbone|
|Type of bevel ||circumferential, irregular V-joint|
|Construction ||3-layer construction with Weartec Nature surface|
|Installation ||Floating and glue-down installation|
|Link / joint / connection type ||Quadroclic Plus - Click Connection|
|Integrated sound insulation ||No|
|Underfloor heating ||Yes|
|Humidity resisstant ||No|
|Manufacturer warranty in years ||Longlife guarantee in the living area|
|Surface layer mm ||2.5|
|Height (mm) ||13,00|
|Thickness (mm) ||2,50|
|Width (mm) ||142,00|
|Length (mm) ||710,00|
|Quality ||A1 sorting|
|Manufacturer article number ||Meister 5390008567|
|Manufacturer EAN ||Meister 4011138915353|
|Manufacturer catalogue ||Download|
|Manufacturer's laying instructions ||Download|
|Manufacturers fact sheet ||Download|
|Manufacturer's warranty document ||Download|