- SaleTarkett Parquet Studio Vintage Robust Oak Lund Plank M2VAvailableSpecial Price €68.90 / m² * Regular Price €107.99 / m² *
- Tarkett Parquet Studio Vintage rustic oak Salamanca plank M2VAvailableSpecial Price €92.90 / m² * Regular Price €96.99 / m² *
- Tarkett Parquet Studio Vintage Rustic Oak Chester plank M2VAvailableSpecial Price €92.90 / m² * Regular Price €96.99 / m² *
- Tarkett Parquet Studio Vintage Rustic Oak Uppsala Plank M2VAvailableSpecial Price €92.90 / m² * Regular Price €96.99 / m² *
- Tarkett Parquet Studio Vintage Rustic Oak Orléans Plank pattern M2VAvailableSpecial Price €92.90 / m² * Regular Price €96.99 / m² *
- Tarkett Parquet Studio Vintage Robust Oak Copenhagen Plank M2VAvailableSpecial Price €102.90 / m² * Regular Price €107.99 / m² *
- Tarkett Parquet Parquet Studio Vintage Natural Oak Montpellier Plank pattern M2VAvailableSpecial Price €109.90 / m² * Regular Price €114.99 / m² *
The advantages of the Vintage series at a glance:
- Worn, spoiled appearance
- Is produced as finished parquet in a resource-saving way
- Surface coated with Protecto hard wax oil
- Constant stability
- Suitable for installation on hot water underfloor heating
- Easy to install thanks to the 2-Lock locking system
- Warranty in the residential sector: 30 years
- Produced in Germany
- Two-sided mini bevel
- Wear layer thickness: 3.5 mm
Let the nostalgic melody of past times sound
The fascinating thing about an old-looking parquet floor is that you can combine it with all styles of furnishing. In combination with chic modern furniture, exciting contrasts are created, while pieces of furniture from the flea market or in shabby chic are perfectly matched to the look. Fall in love with the countless details of the surfaces on which you can discover partial saw marks, chamfers or pressure marks. For example, the model "Oak Copenhagen" was covered with a beautiful patina and radiates freshness and naturalness. A total of 7 different colours and designs are available.
The wood used comes exclusively from sustainable forestry and is particularly environmentally friendly. With the help of modern techniques the natural beauty of nature is maintained. Thanks to the hard wax oil, a matt surface is created, which forms a protective shield against mechanical wear and dirt.
Lay the floor? A piece of cake!
The solid country house floorboards of this collection can be laid without any problems even by untrained people. In this case, use the so-called 2-lock system, in which the planks are inserted at a slight angle from above into the previous row of planks and placed on the floor. This way you can move row after row without the need for tools such as a hammer or hammer. In addition to floating installation, gluing is also possible.
Enjoy lasting stability and a resilient surface that is even resistant to stains and scratches.
At the end of its life or when a move is due, the floor can be 100 percent recycled and reused.