- Passende Sockelleiste Q64 selbstklebend Olive Aluminium eloxiert 270 cmAvailableSpecial Price €2.61 / metre * Regular Price €10.79 / metre *
- Passende Sockelleiste Q64 selbstklebend Gold Aluminium eloxiert 270 cmAvailableSpecial Price €2.61 / metre * Regular Price €10.79 / metre *
- Passende Sockelleiste Q64 selbstklebend Champagne Aluminium eloxiert 270 cmAvailableSpecial Price €4.36 / metre * Regular Price €10.79 / metre *
- Passende Sockelleiste Q64 selbstklebend Braun Aluminium eloxiert 270 cmAvailable€10.79 / metre *
- Matching skirting Q64 self-adhesive Silver aluminium anodized 270 cmAvailable€10.79 / m *
- Passende Sockelleiste Q64 selbstklebend Inox Edelstahl Aluminium eloxiert 270 cmAvailable€12.99 / metre *
Skirting – Stylish finish for your floor. Skirting board is an ideal choice for the perfect passage between floor and wall. Right choice of a skirting board enhances every room and gives it unique climate. There are no limits for creativity in color and form, almost every design is possible. Whether you prefer a skirting board of the same décor with you flooring or an elegant one-color skirting board in simple white or expressive black – skirting boards are now available in many different forms, colors and heights. Whether angular, round or curved, you will find a skirting board for every taste. Skirting height can vary from 1.8 cm to 14cm. Skirting is not just a decorative part of your room appearance, it also perfectly protects your walls from moisture while floor washing, prevents impurities in the joints between floor and wall.
A standard skirting board consists of MDF (= Medium Density wood Fiber) carrier material and is covered with foil. Decor of this foil depending on your taste is in many designs available. The imitation of different wood species is so authentic, that you can hardly tell it from the real wood. Those who prefer natural wood also won`t be disappointed: specially for customers with high demands there are skirting boards of solid wood designed in many decors.
Skirting can be easily installed even by a hobby craftsman. For this purpose exist special mounting clips, which are to screw into wall and the skirting board is just to click into this device. By this kind of installation you must only remember, that your wall and floor must form an angle of 90° degrees. While assembling with the special clips some cables can be also safely hidden behind the skirting board. For a large number of cables or for thick cables you can choose our special Kaiser QUE skirting with an extra-wide cable channel. Depending on your preference, skirting board can be glued down or screwed directly to your wall. In case you glue down your skirting board, we recommend our Forbo eurocol 232 Eurosol mounting adhesive. For a neatly finish the connected ends of the skirting boards in corners and door apertures can be cut on the mitre. For secure and precise cutting of a skirting board we recommend you to use our Brebo mitre. But if you want to avoid the cutting on the miter, we can offer you our special end caps, internal- and external corners for almost every kind of skirting, made of various wood types or in aluminium look.
In our Manufacturer Portfolio you will find the most popular skirting suppliers, such as HARO, Meister, Parador, Classen, Tarkett, Wineo, Kaindl, Egger etc.
Difficulties in choice of the right design? No problem! Parkettkaiser offers you samples free of charge and without any obligations!