- HARO Parquet 3500 Universal Beech steamed 3-strip blockAvailableSpecial Price €35.49 / m² * Regular Price €41.99 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 3500 Favorit Oak 3-strip ship's floorAvailableSpecial Price €39.49 / m² * Regular Price €46.90 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 3500 Favorit sycamore maple 3-strip block flooringAvailableSpecial Price €43.49 / m² * Regular Price €51.49 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 3500 Favorit Oak Flooring Light White 3-stripAvailableSpecial Price €43.49 / m² * Regular Price €51.49 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 3500 Favorit Oak 3-strip ship's floorAvailableSpecial Price €44.90 / m² * Regular Price €52.90 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 3500 Favorit walnut 3-strip block floorAvailableSpecial Price €71.49 / m² * Regular Price €84.49 / m² *
Exclusive optics in original design
All floors of the Haro Parquet 3500 series marine flooring have a pleasant surface, which results in a very interesting look. The floor image appears harmonious and flowing and due to the three-layer structure the series is ideal for gluing and even for the entire surface. The "Blue Angel" seal of approval is also a great advantage. This is evidence of healthy living and environmental friendliness. In addition, the Haro Parquet 3500 series 3-Strip flooring can also be laid on underfloor heating. The installation is very easy and if you like, you can watch a video to see how easy it really is. This way you will also get a great result if you are a hobby craftsman or woman. Take your time to look at the design of the floors and have a sample sent to you if required. Then you can already see in your mind's eye how great your furniture will look on this floor.
- High quality
- Healthy living
- Environmentally friendly
A touch of elegance and luxury
Beautiful furniture looks even more beautiful when standing on a high-quality floor. Then the furniture and accessories are even shown to their best advantage. The Schiffsboden series has exactly those floors that give an elegant and luxurious appearance. Even simple furniture looks fantastic on it. You will enjoy your new floor for a long time, even after renovation. It can be so easy to conjure a touch of luxury into the rooms.