- HARO Engineered Wood Flooring 4000 Country Beech steamed 3-strip PermadurAvailableSpecial Price €37.05 / m² * Regular Price €47.15 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 4000 Country Ash 3-strip boat floor PermadurAvailableSpecial Price €43.59 / m² * Regular Price €52.40 / m² *
- HARO Engineered Wood Flooring 4000 Trend steamed beech 3-strip PermadurAvailableSpecial Price €43.75 / m² * Regular Price €52.40 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 4000 Trend Oak 3-strip structured PermadurAvailableSpecial Price €47.05 / m² * Regular Price €56.60 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 4000 Favourite Ash light white 3-plank PermadurAvailableSpecial Price €48.30 / m² * Regular Price €57.63 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 4000 Trend Ash 3-strip boat floor PermadurAvailableSpecial Price €48.89 / m² * Regular Price €58.70 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 4000 Trend Oak 3-plank block PermadurAvailableSpecial Price €49.79 / m² * Regular Price €55.55 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 4000 Tundra Canadian Maple 3-strip boat floor PermadurAvailableSpecial Price €51.39 / m² * Regular Price €60.80 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 4000 Trend Oak 3-plank strip flooring naturaLin plusAvailableSpecial Price €51.79 / m² * Regular Price €61.86 / m² *
- HARO Engineered Wood Flooring Puro 4000 Trend Oak Puro white 3-plank naturaLin plusAvailableSpecial Price €54.49 / m² * Regular Price €65.00 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 4000 Favourite Amber Roller 3-strip Ship's FloorAvailableSpecial Price €56.29 / m² * Regular Price €68.15 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 4000 Tundra American Cherry 3-plank marine floor PermadurAvailableSpecial Price €56.59 / m² * Regular Price €66.05 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 4000 Trend Canadian Maple 3-plank block floor PermadurAvailableSpecial Price €57.69 / m² * Regular Price €68.15 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 4000 Merbau 3-plank marine floor PermadurAvailableSpecial Price €61.89 / m² * Regular Price €72.35 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 4000 Country American walnut 3-strip boat floor PermadurAvailableSpecial Price €69.19 / m² * Regular Price €79.70 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 4000 Trend American Cherry 3-plank block floor PermadurAvailableSpecial Price €71.29 / m² * Regular Price €81.80 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 4000 Exquisit/Trend Agate Oaks 3-plank strip flooring naturaLin plusAvailableSpecial Price €71.69 / m² * Regular Price €83.90 / m² *
- HARO Parquet 4000 Exquisit/Trend American walnut 3-strip ship's floor PermadurAvailableSpecial Price €83.89 / m² * Regular Price €94.40 / m² *
Special features of the HARO 4000 3-strip Floor
You lay this parquet floating with its Top Connect connection. The planks snap into place effortlessly and join together completely without joints - simple, high-quality and reliable. The use on underfloor heating is also possible.
The three-layer structure provides the surface course with reliable stability. The wear layer is 3.5 mm thick and made of fine woods. To prevent it from moving too much due to temperature and humidity, it is placed on a solid wood middle layer of spruce staves. The third layer on the back of the board acts as a countermove. In order to conserve resources and ensure a good environmental conscience, this parquet is PEFC certified. The raw material wood therefore comes from sustainable forestry. Enjoy the beautiful feeling of nature that comes with this ship floor parquet flooring in the house.
Style and variation with the HARO 4000 3-strip floor
Although of the same type of wood, slats differ in structure and grain. Life not only shapes skin, but also wood. At HARO, the incoming wood is sorted by hand according to characteristics, colour and character. The range goes from elegant and contemplative to lively or rustic. The quiet assortments include Exquisit, for example. If you prefer it strong and expressive, you might prefer Country or Family. Classic and natural, you live with trend and favourite.
A textured surface matches the ship's floor outfit perfectly. The finest wood particles are worked out between branches and fibres with brushes. This gives a wonderful plastic effect. You can also choose your ship's floor in 3D optics. The structure is called retro and makes the floor look old, like real ship planks. A circumferential chamfer provides the highly plastic impression.
How do you maintain the parquet flooring?
In the ship floor series, three surface treatments are available. The permaDur sealant leaves behind a particularly hard-wearing wooden floor that can be wiped with a damp cloth as required. Otherwise, dust removal is generally sufficient. The naturaDur finish also protects the wood and has a matt appearance at the same time. Remove dust regularly and sometimes wipe with little moisture if necessary.
naturaLinplus is a natural oil that protects the wood pores while maintaining their distinctive climatic properties. The raw material behind it is linseed oil. It cares and repels dirt. This gives you an easy-care floor that can be wiped clean regularly with a damp cloth. Make your choice among the most beautiful variations of ship's floor parquet!