- RemnantsParador Schöner Wohnen Vinylboden Home Collection Eiche geräuchertAvailableOnly 9.15 in stock!Special Price €17.25 / * Regular Price €29.99 / *
- RemnantsParador Schöner Wohnen Vinyl Home Collection Oak greyAvailableOnly 7.3 m² in stock!Special Price €17.25 / m² * Regular Price €29.99 / m² *
- SaleKlick Vinyl Vinco Eiche Dunkelgrau 1-Stab Landhausdiele Höhe 4,5 mmAvailableOnly 11.24 in stock!Special Price €22.09 / * Regular Price €28.99 / *
- SaleSkaben Design Rhino Click 30 Pure Oak Natural Light 1-plank wideplank M4V impact sound insulationAvailableOnly 13 m² in stock!Special Price €22.99 / m² * Regular Price €38.99 / m² *
How vinyl flooring remnants can enrich your home - enjoy our masterful vinyl floors in your home
Vinyl floors are considered a current trend flooring for domestic floors, as they are not only extremely easy to care for, but above all so easy to install. Their insensitive surface is also extremely hard-wearing and, compared to laminate or parquet flooring, you hardly notice any walking noise on our advantageous vinyl floors. However, soils of this type also have numerous other advantages:
- they are resistant to moisture
- they are versatile in their appearance (e.g. they are available in wood, stone or tile decor)
- are also suitable for rooms with underfloor heating
- have only a low height compared to laminate and parquet flooring (between 5 and 10 millimetres)
- convey a pleasant walking sensation
Above all, the vinyl remnants from our online shop are also visually appealing: in the morning, for example, enjoy the cosy shine of a high-quality vinyl flooring surface and let yourself be enchanted by this foot-warm flooring type! In our opinion, there is no better type of floor covering for renovating, for furnishing your new building and for many other applications.
Now equip living and sleeping areas as well as kitchen and hallway with extraordinary vinyl flooring remnants and enjoy it every day anew
Laying the practical vinyl flooring is also very easy: all you need is a cutter knife to cut the leftover pieces and a dry, clean and even surface on which the vinyl leftover pieces are finally laid. Score the appropriate pieces according to your taste and then bend them by hand - that's all it takes to manually adapt our remaining vinyl stock to your individual conditions on site. When laying on so-called floating surfaces (e.g. mineral subfloors), you should also ensure that a vapour barrier or impact sound insulation is installed to protect against rising damp. Vinyl floors are therefore suitable for almost all rooms in which a comfortable living atmosphere is to be created. So if you are still looking for the right flooring for your home or would like to rely on our experience with vinyl flooring, simply contact us and see for yourself the huge selection of vinyl flooring products and accessories in our well-stocked online shop.